Courses after degree in electrical engineering - Please suggest?
Hello, @Shakti Welcome to CrazyEngineers. If you want to pursue a course for certification after electrical engineering, you have to consider specializing in any one of the subjects of your choice. Do you have a subject that you like the best? If you share that with us, we can help you better.
If you are looking for generic options, these are some -
- Lighting and Illumination for Industrial Businesses
- Electrical Safety at Workplaces
- SwitchYard designing for substations
- Plant earthing based on industry requirements
- Equipment selection, installation, and maintenance
- Electrical design and load estimation
- ...and many more!
It is important that you choose a subject of your choice so that the course you choose and the career that comes after it is something you love to do.
If you would love to combine Electrical with Electronics subjects, the arena gets much bigger for you.
There are certificate courses in Embedded systems, Hardware, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering-Electrical System, DC and AC motors, PLC, SCADA etc.
Only logged in users can reply.