couple of questions

Hello everyone, I have a couple of questions for you
1- I’m working on a back-filling of a causeway in the sea, can I use salt water in watering for compaction or is it necessary to use fresh one, form a scientific point of view?
2- The consultant always asks me to remove stones bigger than 1/3rd the thickness, what is its effect scientifically on compaction? and is this proportion a rule of thumb ?
thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI, Everyone. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate, now I want a software that can show me what changes in any files or registry done by running a software or...
Would it be better if I join a summer training in courses like embedded systems,vlsi design etc or if I go for industrial training in companies like huges communication, iocl,...
CEans, You've always had lots of questions related to summer internships, training and certifications. We found out that CE Forums already had tons of related queries distributed in various sections....
CEans, We've always had hundreds of queries for summer internships, trainings and certifications. Lots of engineering students have doubts, queries related to these topics and we're happy to introduce a...
Technorion is the the annual technical festival held in and by the G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering in Nagpur. The event will be held on 2nd and 3rd March 2011...