Could You be the Next Breakthrough Innovator?

Melissa A. Schilling’s book Quirky, tells “the remarkable story of the traits, foibles, and genius of breakthrough innovators that changed the world.” More specifically, it focuses on people who had multiple breakthrough innovations that changed the world. Incredibly well-researched, the book walks readers through the lives of eight serial innovators: Marie Curie, Nikola Tesla, Dean Kamen, Albert Einstein, Steve Jobs, Thomas Edison, Elon Musk, and Benjamin Franklin.

StackPath

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to design some PCB in elecrow. but do not know how should I need to design 2 layers or 4 layers. it seems there are different price in...
I'm not sure if this is discussed here before, but this is a confusion all my batchmates have. At the time of choosing a branch, we found that there was...
Hello, I am a 2017 passout with a btech degree in ece. Soon after college i started preparing for govt exams. Due to delay in ssc exams i have decided...
I could see plenty of copyright good (must buy) books are in Downloads section.When I get free time during weekend, I will start reporting each of them. Please remove them....
Is it good to do civil software courses during last sem of engineering or after completion of engineering,  am confused when to go for courses.