Replies

• jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    n.rajkumar
    i am doing a final year mini project
    and i want to know some cost estimation and some ideas of the project 😕
    1.paper counting machine
    2.fabrication of pneumatic paper cup folding machine
    1. Give me some specification of the machine i.e paper size you're going to use, max capacity
    2. Might be cost about 15k for an average size machine (but varies by 2k depending on place you live)
  • n.rajkumar
    n.rajkumar
    jhbalaji
    1. Give me some specification of the machine i.e paper size you're going to use, max capacity
    2. Might be cost about 15k for an average size machine (but varies by 2k depending on place you live)

i cant get u... 15k means...
  • n.rajkumar
    n.rajkumar
    can u tell us the information about the fabrication of pneumatic paper
    cup folding machine

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Those who are thinking about starting out on their own, should pay attention to how simple-yet-useful ideas can help you start your own startup. Look at PhoneCurry - a startup...
Inflation is on the rise, the price rise is on the prowl and the common man is dying. Well... not until Crazy Engineers are alive... 😎 Does it sound like...
Meaning: old and in a very bad condition Usage: The legislative building is in a state of dilapidation. Synonyms: battered, crumbling, decayed, decrepit Use this word in your own sentence.
hello friends, i am student of final year b.tech in electrical engg. i need ideas for major project. plz help . mail me
Meaning: a sermon or solemn talk Usage: All elders take great delight in passing on homilies to their children. Synonyms: sermon, talk, speech, discourse, oration