cooooooool khushi

I would like to do new,exciting things and also want to increase the friend circle.i like 2 become true freind always.....................thanks ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, Khushi. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Khushi ๐Ÿ˜€ Tell us how did you discover CE. What motivated you to register on the site?
  • scottaleger
    scottaleger
    Hello khushi, welcome to crazy engineers world
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Welcome to CE,khushi
  • gohm
    gohm
    We are looking forward to your active involvement here at CE!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Kushi!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Welcome to CE......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi.....i am doing computer engineering .i would like to choose a project on IPTV plz tell mew it is good project or not . also tell the scope of this...
Nintendo has reduced the price of the 3DS glasses-free 3D games console by almost $80. Now the price of Nintendo 3DS from August 12 is $169.99. Guess what, Nintendo must...
Apple iPad users may soon use the BBC's on-demand video service, the iPlayer, in an international version. Customers who pay a monthly subscription will get access to a range of...
I stumbled upon a nice tip on labnol.org to create a home made stylus out of earbud. Check out following video - [video=youtube;zPkDqyZBCuU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPkDqyZBCuU&feature=player_embedded[/video]
'Luminate' launched a new platform that will allow web-based images to act as mini-applications. What this will do, essentially, when we look at an image, we see several elements that,...