Cool

In fact I have been browsing this site ,but never thought of registering it ..until now...

In fact I am a cool guy..But little disturbed in mind..Can I get a Psychologist here..SERIOUSLY..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    cool_thinker
    In fact I have been browsing this site ,but never thought of registering it ..until now...

In fact I am a cool guy..But little disturbed in mind..Can I get a Psychologist here..SERIOUSLY..
    Good! Tell us what motivated you to join the site? ๐Ÿ˜€ . Post your general questions in General Help section ๐Ÿ˜€
  • cool_thinker
    cool_thinker
    Even though I found this as a engineering site,with many innovative ideas,relating with many new and old technologies.I am not sure if this site offers ,any consulting of real life problems faced by persons .I mean a dedicated thread for that..Is it so???

I will come to my point in the thread as mentioned by #-Link-Snipped-#.

Point no 1 is how to decide whom to trust and whom not to trust (even among your friends ,might be close too)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You'll have to ask your question and find out whether you get some real help or not ๐Ÿ˜€
  • cool_thinker
    cool_thinker
    You'll have to ask your question and find out whether you get some real help or not
    Can i trust these words???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    cool_thinker
    Can i trust these words???
    You've your own options.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hi Cool Thinker, there are a lots of people here to help you out, even if it is kinda offtopic for this community. But yeah, you will, for sure get your solution, as said by Biggie. ๐Ÿ˜€

Anyways, :welcome: Welcome to CE, Mr. Cool!

What's your name, By the way?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's a hilarious cloud computing talk by Mr. Vishwabandhu Gupta - Ex. Income Tax Commissioner of India. Mr. Gupta talks about data being stored in 'actual cloud' and questions thunderstorms...
Hey ppl, GATE 2012 notification came out today. IIT Delhi is organizing institute for this year. Check this for more details: GATE 2012 - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
Hello to all, I am a newbie here.First thing is I am not here to discuss much technical issues. But needing some help for some practical life related problems and...
I have my own blog hosted by company. WordPress creates RSS Feeds by default for easy access. But what if, I want to transfer my whole WordPress generated Feeds directly...
NOTICE: You must be CrazyEngineers Forum Member to participate in test. Those who do not have CE account should register for free - Register at CrazyEngineers Forum . Fake registrations...