CrazyEngineers
  • cool_thinker
    cool_thinker

MemberAug 24, 2011

Cool

In fact I have been browsing this site ,but never thought of registering it ..until now...

In fact I am a cool guy..But little disturbed in mind..Can I get a Psychologist here..SERIOUSLY..
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 24, 2011

cool_thinker
    In fact I have been browsing this site ,but never thought of registering it ..until now...

In fact I am a cool guy..But little disturbed in mind..Can I get a Psychologist here..SERIOUSLY..
    Good! Tell us what motivated you to join the site? 😀 . Post your general questions in General Help section 😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • cool_thinker

MemberAug 24, 2011

Even though I found this as a engineering site,with many innovative ideas,relating with many new and old technologies.I am not sure if this site offers ,any consulting of real life problems faced by persons .I mean a dedicated thread for that..Is it so???

I will come to my point in the thread as mentioned by #-Link-Snipped-#.

Point no 1 is how to decide whom to trust and whom not to trust (even among your friends ,might be close too)
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

You'll have to ask your question and find out whether you get some real help or not 😀
    Cancel
  • cool_thinker

MemberAug 24, 2011

You'll have to ask your question and find out whether you get some real help or not
    Can i trust these words???
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

cool_thinker
    Can i trust these words???
    You've your own options.
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberAug 29, 2011

Hi Cool Thinker, there are a lots of people here to help you out, even if it is kinda offtopic for this community. But yeah, you will, for sure get your solution, as said by Biggie. 😀

Anyways, :welcome: Welcome to CE, Mr. Cool!

What's your name, By the way?
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register