connecting RC controlled toy car to parallel port

I want a website link or good document of full process of running a toy car by computer keyboard. It should include interfacing codes, devices needed, how the connection should be made and all other necessary things.

Replies

• kurtdaniel
    kurtdaniel
    up for this post
  • kurtdaniel
    kurtdaniel
    i need an article for this too,, It should include interfacing codes and devices needed such as the Sway Bar Link Kit..
  • microcodes.info
    microcodes.info
    Its #-Link-Snipped-#
    But it uses the serial port.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are depletion mode devices and their application in VLSI circuits..?? 😎short note on 1. photoresist chemistry,composition and mechanism 2.DQN and PMMA - photoresist compound 3.advantage and disadvantage of the...
what is the effect of scaling of MOSFET on the following factors : 1.maximum operating frequency 2.saturation current 3.current density 4.switching energy/gate 5.power dissipiation per gate 6.power dissipiation per unit...
I am ramana from Andhra Pradesh, India. I am a 3rd year computer engineer student. For clarification of my doubts I jonied CE. My friend told me about this. I...
I am working on a study in which I need to identify top vendors/suppliers for the following equipments for oil and gas industry. If someone knows the top vendors and...
CE has been reworked and undergone initial testing. We'll upgrade CE Forums soon (watch out for further announcements) and there will be major changes. For more information, please read our...