Confused: How to start a software project?

hii i wanna create an application software but dont know how to start

Replies

• K Harish Naidu
    K Harish Naidu
    hi i am eager to do projects on creating new softwares but dont know how to start
  • bill190
    bill190
    Re: confused hiw to start

The easiest would be to start programming by using a "Basic" interpreter or compiler on a PC.

You would program in a language called Basic.

With that you just need to learn the programming. You would not need to worry about chips or wiring.

Following is a search for free basic interpreter. Find one which also has sample programs and good instructions...
    Google
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal

I don't get you what do you mean by i want to create software but don't understand how to start?

Do you want some project idea or some suggestion regarding which language to learn?
    or you have project idea but don't know how to proceed?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Re: creation of software

hey you have asked same question in computer science section ,
    Please don't spam question have some patience ,some one will surely reply you
  • K Harish Naidu
    K Harish Naidu

yes i need idea's
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    have you given some time to this section?
    #-Link-Snipped-#

2nd why don't you ask your professors for help because according to me they can help you more as compared to us?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Forum Members, RepairShop is a small and easy to use utility which is very effective to know about the available and code compliant repair options for Pressure Vessels and...
There's a growing interest among Indian engineers to join the Facebook India office. Look at the video - [video=youtube;5ewPS7OdSj0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ewPS7OdSj0[/video]
TC Reports: Cisco May Be Making A Run For Skype CISCO has made an offer to acquire SKYPE - the leading internet calling software maker from ESTONIA before the company...
how mobile softwares are created. can someonne provide links for that
is there any meaning for this: ***a