Concrete Damaged Plasticity

I would like to ask if anyone is familiar with the experimental procedures required to arrive at the stress strain relationships and damage parameters to be used in concrete damaged plasticity failure model for reinforced/plain concrete ?

This failure model is frequently used in finite element simulations for simulating damage in concrete structures subjected to earthquake loads, static loads and impulsive loads.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The first two seasons aired on BBC were outstanding and if anyone's not seen them, I'd highly recommend watching all the 6 episodes from season I and II. After the...
Well the question makes the content of the topic complete But Getting your own idea alone is not the answer It would be great if CEans can conduct mini survey...
Hi Friends, I am looking forward to see if there is Plugin or app available so I can open multiple Twitter account in my browser. Do you have any idea...
Hi Guys, I've completed B.E.-E.C.E last year, and I'm working in the VoIP field as a Network Operations Centre Engineer (N.O.C) for the past 10 months. I was also on...
Catch Notes app is going to shut down by August 30. Catch Notes did not get the expected user base that it aimed for and that has led them to...