CrazyEngineers
  • Friends,
    You all might be knowing that for harnessing solar energy, we need mirrors. So breaking the present perception, scientists at MIT have invented of course only theoretically a material which is 3 times more efficient that existing solar energy gadgets and also does not require any mirrors.
    Something like you can have a small scale model of solar water heater and that too more efficient.
    Read more=>
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • kingdavid

MemberSep 6, 2012

"Concentrating Solar Energy Without Mirrors"Really good idea but how to achieve ?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • malaka

MemberSep 26, 2012

Awesome.
    I am read your blog good idea for without use Mirror Concentrating Solar Energy.
    Cancel
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberSep 29, 2012

malaka
    Awesome.
    I am read your blog good idea for without use Mirror Concentrating Solar Energy.
    This is for solar photo voltaics. Not for solar thermal. The present technology with selective coating is already quite efficient for water heating.
    Cancel
  • Jeffrey Arulraj

MemberOct 3, 2012

What about using concentrated salt solutions directly as reflectors of IR instead of mirrors
    Cancel
  • Gautami Shetty

MemberFeb 8, 2013

if dats possible den v vl get a black body.... I mean dis vl be the 1st blackbody on earth other dan black hole ofcourse,,
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register