Computex 2016: ASUS Zenbook 3, Transformer 3 And Pro Launched

With the beauty of Taiwan in skeleton, ASUS, one of the leading consumer electronics brands has slammed the Computex 2016 conference with a new range of electronics products including ASUS Zenbook 3, ASUS Transformer 3 and ASUS Transformer 3 Pro. It could be claimed, that a set of 3 back to back hits in the chart has set ASUS’ position high in the market. Let’s explore what it has in store for us, if a spell, then how far it could perplex our ever-greedy minds.

In support of Zenvolution, The company’s all-windows 10 devices are up for the show and would soon be ready for its journey to the outlets and authorized retail stores. Starting with Zenbook 3, it’s the ultra-modern refinement of Zenbook which not only got thinner, lighter (weighing only 910 g) and tighter in design but also came out of incubation with an eye-catching internal and external modification.

ASUS_Zenbook_3
ASUS Zenbook 3

As reported it boasts of worlds’ thinnest profile (11.9mm thin) posing only 3mm height and 2.1 mm edge cuts to cover keyboard panel. From top view, it glares a full metal aerospace-grade aluminum body structure with cozy patterns which all together not only gives it a regal look but also makes it the king of all laptops in terms of style and sleekness. Breaking monotonicity, ASUS with the help of 2 phase anodizing process has added gold finish at the edge and Logo. Talking about its speakers, the company ardently worked over their 4-speaker based sound system with world famous Harman Kardon and integrated it just to boost the sound according to the need.

Moving on to its screen, ASUS Zenbook 3 sports a novel 12.5 inch full HD screen coupled with 7.6 mm ultra-sleek bezel and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection with 178 degree angle flexi-viewing. To maintain the visual effectiveness, ASUS implanted its home-made display technologies with 72% NTSC spectrum fused with 1000:1 contrast ratio. Furthermore, the tech giant also incorporated Tru2Life video enhancement technology harnessing the best quality natural sharpness and contrast blend.

Thermal_system_ASUS_zenbook_3
Thermal System ASUS Zenbook3

Performance wise, it has again set a benchmark overpowering all the best pcs and hybrids available till now. One of the glitches that comes in mind while choosing a sleek hybrid/Pc is its downgraded internal features. Most of the companies tend to build a sleek laptop/lap-tab compromising with processing speed, connecting ports and external drives. In this case, ASUS tried to re-visualize the concept by simply embedding the best of the best technologies inside it. The Zenbook 3 features Intel core i7 processor with the ultimatum set at a hiked frequency 3.1 GHz clipped with 16GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 RAM, a lightning fast 1TB PCIe Gen 3 SSD and a contemporary USB-C port. Everything in place with all geared up features so that it could go on working to achieve a premium objective.

With such mini-scaled integration, engineers welcomed the advent of an uber-cool thermal system with futuristic modifications in the mechanism to channelize the heat from inner section to outer world to save the down falling of components due to excessive heat. With the worlds’ thinnest fan (0.3mm) made of liquid-crystal-polymer and copper-alloy heat tunnel, the complete system comes packed in a 3 mm thick thermal. Additionally, the device is stuffed with 40 Wh Lithium Polymer battery with fast charging option available.

Talking about connectivity, it supports Bluetooth 4.1 and 802.11ac Wi-Fi. Like some other comparable systems, it also supports Intel Wi-Di through which WiDi supported HDTVs could be connected to stream music, videos, photos etcetera. A little about the keyboard panel, it supports back-lit enabled easy-to-type keyboard with highly accurate mouse pad mated with finger print scanner which incorporates biometric sensing and saves you from remembering long passwords. The device sports a USB-C 3.1, USB 3.0, HDMI, VGA, RJ45, LAN,3-in-1 SD card reader ports to feature full connectivity. The device is likely to have a price of $1999.

ASUS_transformer_3
ASUS Transformer 3 in action

Next up, we have ASUS Transformer 3 and Transform 3 pro which are full-fledged matured 2-in-1 devices. Transformer 3 features a core aluminum, 100-computer-controlled cut sporty figure that converts to a tab from a laptop when needed. With 6.9 mm thickness and 695 g weight, it goes out of all its capability to prove its superiority. Highlighting its display, it sports a 3K display unit with 275 PPI pixel density supported with 121% sRGB and 85% NTSC coloring spectrum. Plus, it comes with Tru2Life, Eye Care and TruVivid display enhancing technologies.

ASUS_transformer_3_image2
ASUS Transformer 3

Priced at $799 Asus Transformer 3 features curated quad-speakers with 5.1 channel virtual sound. Powered by 7th –gen Intel processor, 8 GB LPDDR3 RAM, Thunderbolt 3-USB 3.1 combo, All-day battery life with faster charging option might make you feel a winning horse. Another cool aspect is its all-in-one capability, being a hard-core supporter of gaming. The device could be connected to ROG XG Station 2 external graphics dock with the help of Thunderbolt 3 port which opens all desktop-grade features for it with an enhanced support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 GPU graphics with VR integration. Ultimately, the device boasts of a high-precision ASUS Pen supporting 1024 level and goes all the way to prove a just-pro laptop for any graphic-designing enthusiast like me. The lap-tab also sport a 13 MP rear-end camera and a 5 MP selfie-camera.

Asus_Transformer_3_pro

ASUS Transfiormer 3 Pro
Todays last device Asus Transformer 3 pro is much more like its sister Transformer 3 with some heavier bold-thickness and little tweaks and tricks. It boasts of a 155 degree hinge to give a kickstand support to this 2-in-1 dual variety laptop. Possessing a 3K FHD and 178 degree viewing angle support, it allures tech savvies with its core i7 processor with USB C 3.1 and a Thunderbolt 3 combo. Keeping all other features same as ASUS Transformer 3, the device boasts of an IR camera clipped with face recognition technology. The device has got a price tag of $999.

These 3 are pretty fashionable with their looks. The first one i.e. Zenbook 3 comes in Rose Gold, Royal Blue and Quartz Grey variants while the other two have decided come out in 8 different looks each. Though the price is touching the sky right now, it is worth a try as it has incorporated all of the best features, some of which are yet to get an official launch and getting their finishing touches in laboratories.

Behold how Revolution became Zenvolution, an all ASUS content:

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HTC One M9+, a variant of the smartphone HTC One M9, has recently been launched in India at a price of INR 23,990/- Featuring a nice camera and a metallic...
Acer will launch an upgraded version of Liquid Zest, in the form of Liquid Zest Plus for USA with better specifications and features. The android smartphone which packs a massive...
The best joke heard in the recent years !! Parents asked college watchman,"Is this a good college? watch man: "probably the best. I did my engineering here & got campus...
L&T Infotech has not sent out joining letters to the the engineering students they recruited in the 2015-2016 session, reports TOI. If this is correct, then the future of so...
Hello guy's my name is Gaurav, I'm new here. Coming directly on my problem. Well I have not completed my degree in electronics and communication which i started in 2009,...