Computer Science Project

Hi, I am a newbie here. I need final projects that can be implemented using Java and MySQL or projects in cloud computing.
Thanks.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Afolayan Oluwaseyi
    Hi, I am a newbie here. I need final projects that can be implemented using Java and MySQL or projects in cloud computing.
    Thanks.
    What level of complexity are you prepared to handle? Are you the only person working on the project or you've a team?

You could try and make a twitter clone in Java and MySQL? Does that sound like a good project to you?
  • Jephthah O. Afolayan
    Jephthah O. Afolayan
    I am the only one to work on the project. Twitter clone sounds like a good idea, but how do I implement it? Any help.
  • Jephthah O. Afolayan
    Jephthah O. Afolayan
    What of a project in cryptography?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nothing is more depressing than seeing your smartphone run out of juice at the moment you need it the most. Doesn’t matter if you have a ridiculously expensive phone with...
On its official blog, Google recently announced 'Project Zero', an initiative that aims at making Internet more secure. Security has always been the top most priority for the internet giant,...
Micromax has silently released their first hexa-core processor powered smartphone - Canvas HD plus today. This smartphone is available in black-gold and white-gold colors on online retail store - Infibeam...
Recently Mozilla announced its JPEG encoding library with following improvements as quoted from Mozilla blog itself The major feature in this release is trellis quantization, which improves compression for both...