computer networks

what is point-to-point protocol?

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    This is such a simple question ,you can easily find using google.Please try to do something on your own

if there is something which arises confusion in your mind related to this then ask here

PS-Sorry if my words sounds rude
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    Anand you can easily search ppp through google .

Some idea you can get here on CE ..

#-Link-Snipped-#

see this link..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

*Engineering Trade: Electrical *Location: SW-Virginia *Occupation: Student; will likely graduate around Fall '12 *Hobbies & Interests: chess, Attic Greek (ἡ γλῶττα τῆς Ἀττικῆς), Mandarin (rusty), finance, amateur gynaecology, alcohol experimentation...
Computer Science is one of the branch of engineering but it too also has various other fields in it, As per my knowledge the following fields are present: 1.Programming field...
I have two presseure x`mitter . I connect one at the start of the line and another at the end of the water pipe line . Both x`mitter is giving...
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Aug 11, 2010 (FreeNew) -- FreeNew, a new Internet company, today announced the launch of FreeApps, an innovative web service aimed at simplifying the cumbersome task of...
Source: AWS Start-Up Challenge What is the AWS Start-up Challenge? The AWS Start-up Challenge is an annual competition designed for young, promising start-ups to get noticed and compete for a...