Complete The Series: 56, 90, 132, 184, 218, _ ?

Complete the sequence
56, 90, 132, 184, 218, __
(a) 368 (b) 316 (c) 362 (d) 326

I tried a lot but couldn't get around solving this question.Can somebody please help me...?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# you might be able to find a solution here.
  • suman.mathad
    suman.mathad
    according to the alternate number explanation, the answer should be 288, but the answer is 326 as given in the soutions of a general intelligence paper. do write the explanation, if you come to know !
  • kookyhere
    kookyhere
    Nick_Sharma
    Complete the sequence
    56, 90, 132, 184, 218, __
    (a) 368 (b) 316 (c) 362 (d) 326

I tried a lot but couldn't get around solving this question.Can somebody please help me...?
    i think the answer should be 316..

Solution(just a guess):
    1. divide the numbers by 8
    2. the reminder yu get fr the first 3 numbers is 0, 2, 4 respectively
    3. then again the reminder fr the 3rd and 4th number is 0, 2.. so the the next numbers' reminder should be 4.. hence it should be 316..

Absolutely a wild guesssss😒. tell me if i am wrongg
  • Reya
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# You're right 😀
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    But I saw at a place on internet that the answer is 326 but don't know how 😛
  • kookyhere
    kookyhere
    Nick_Sharma
    But I saw at a place on internet that the answer is 326 but don't know how 😛
    ha.. if no clue how that 326 is the answer.... then take 316 for granted 😉👍
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    kookyhere
    ha.. if no clue how that 326 is the answer.... then take 316 for granted 😉👍
    Since there is no other logical explanation , then you are right.
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    I think that the answer is 326..................
    I believe the series should have been
    56, 90, 132, 184, 248, __.......
    i.e the last option should have been 248.... Explanation: In this case, the difference between the 2 numbers will be 34,42,52,64... i.e. add 8 to 34 to make it 42 , then 10 to make it 52 and then 12 to make it 64... So, adding 14 next, we shall get 78. When 78 is added to 248 we get 326. Please correct me If Im' wrong.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The answer is 326,

Explanation: 56, 90, 132, 184, 248, - Wolfram|Alpha
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    The_Big_K
    The answer is 326,

So, Now I can confirm that my above explanation is correct. 😀
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    The_Big_K
    The answer is 326,

Then, that confirms my above explanation.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Crazy Computer Science engineers may be delighted to know that the original source code of Prince of Persia game is now available on the GitHUB. Check it out: https://github.com/jmechner/Prince-of-Persia-Apple-II/blob/master/README.mkd ....
Android firmware typically follows a 5 month development cycle when a new release is pushed to the audience. Do you think Google is justified in following it. Or would you...
how can i control 6 stepper motors and their speed in all directions only by one pic and i need their code by micro c pleeeez? if any one have...
Google Chrome experiment is playing hide and seek with the visitors. The game was launched, rolled back, launched again, rolled back and now launched finally. Check it out here: https://www.playmapscube.com/...
One of the most common suggestion that almost 80% of the survey responders made was to ensure that we've quality discussions. That's been one of our main motives here; but...