Complete Quantum Teleportation Success - First Time World Wide

Japan refuses to slow down even for a bit. Furusawa group at the University of Tokyo has succeeded in demonstrating complete quantum teleportation of photonic quantum bits by a hybrid technique for the first time worldwide.

Take a look at this video -

In future, they plan to increase the transport efficiency and make the device smaller by using photonic chips!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple's Design head, Sir Jony Ive has again collaborated with designer Marc Newson to create a unique Red Mac Pro for the upcoming Project RED auction. They had earlier teamed...
In physics, torque can informally be thought of as "rotational force". The SI units for Torque are newton meters although centinewton meters, foot-pounds force (ft·lbf), inch pounds (lbf·in) and inch...
V-Tex, also famous as the "reverse microwave" is the handy tool developed by UK-based Enviro-Cool Limited that can chill your beverages within seconds. It not only cools the drink, but...
i am good engineer . please let me know if any job for me ?
hello, i want to know is there any way to get placed through off campus while pursuing B.E.(Mechanical) in final year? plz tell what should i do?