comparative study of heat transfer to viscoelastic fluids and water in a shell-and-tube heat exchang

hello, I am student of M.tech.
I want some information about viscoelastic fluid for my project work.
Q.1- Is oil a viscoelastic fluid?
Q.2- Give me information about the other types of viscoelastic fluid which is easily available in the market in cheapest price for my project work?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of you must be aware that while water, is moved about by centrifugal pumps, (dynamic type), oil is moved about by gear, gerotor, or anyother positive displacement type of...
Cars like Ferrari , seem to have this kind of suspension. does anyone know the detailed working principle of this kind of suspension. also why is this not being implemented...
Will someone help me to get rid out of this problem in python programming in ubuntu 10.04? I got this error: ImportError: No module named gtk I tried to fix...
First i will explain what an EDC is. it stands for Entrepreneurship Development Cell. i don't know whether it is present in other engineering colleges, but it sure is there...
Hi all, I am software enginer and work on php platform and asp programming lauguage. This is my first post in this forum 😀