• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gandalf
    hi biggie ,

i have a suggestion

Whats New on home page can be directly redirected to whats new on forums
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    instead of #-Link-Snipped-#/
    Not sure. Given the design of forum; it makes sense to display various sections (forums) and categories we have on the site. 'What's New' is actually useful for the regular members who aim to find the new content since their last visit. For a guest or first time visitor; I think it's better to show various sections and categories.

Keep the suggestions coming ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, just thought of the 'home page' which displayed 'What's New' as menu. I thought we were talking about the 'forum home'. The what's new menu pointed to the older system which has now been removed. Made the changes.
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    It would be great if AJAX was enabled on Recent activity ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Gandalf
    Yeah, something like Facebook's ticker, would be great!!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Gandalf
    I second Gandalf, it would be great if technicaly possible.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gandalf
    I think something can be worked out. There's integration work going on. We should even have latest posts displayed on our front page: CrazyEngineers

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Network Rail of UK has started works to improve the Rail Operating Centers and Training Centers across London. It has given out contract to develop one such ROC at York...
Indian economy & politics is at a crucial point in history. Government of India has agreed to allow 51% Foreign Direct Investment aka FDI in the retail sector. The opposition...
please could you throw some light on the topic. ๐Ÿ˜€ thank you.
This time it is not the social networking giant. It is the researchers who have created the safest Facebook Signup Page. To read more as to what security measure can...
hi friends can anyone give me some seminar topics for the electronics & communication engineering students. for both communications and elctronics