communication project

hi... i am a electronics and telecommunication engineer(third year)...i want to do some project releted to digital communication...please help me if any one has some idea....also please suggest some links so as to know recent advances in digital communication

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is Sreekanth from Hyderabad. I am studying B.tech final year in sreenidhi institute of science and technology. my discipline is computer science. I need any java new projects.
Hello everyone, Myself Nikhil Bansal from Engineering College Bikaner. I am from Electronics & communication stream 3rd year. Love to work with new and interesting projects for humanity.
1.Flashface. make anybody’s face using this website it is really cool.... Ultimate Flash Face v0.42b 2.SoundSnap. free any sound effects and loops Soundsnap.com: High Quality Sound Effects and Loops 3.Just...
Hi all! I am in my 2nd year of engineering, studying in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi University.. Though I am an electronics student but I love to do...
Hi, I am a mentor for a FIRST Robotics Team and our competition season is coming up. We are still debating what type of drive train to go with. I...