common emitter bjt

hi
in a common emitter bipolar junction transistor when the forward bias voltage across the emitter base junction is increased (after the cut in voltage ) the depletion region across the emitter base junction in a npn transistor decreases ,so it increases the width of the base region (when compared to prior width of the base region) ,so now due to large width there should be increased number of electron hole recombination in the base region resulting in the (increase of base current and decrease of collector current to a small extent ) ,but actually why does the collector current increase across the collector emitter circuit

Replies

• reachrkata
    reachrkata
    The secret lies in the very small thickness and very light doping of the base. With the base voltage, there are so many electrons in the base that there are much more left after recombination in the base. All this excess electrons just flows into the collector, since it is more positive than the emitter.

-Karthik
    😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MailBrowser Beta Size: 3735 KB Manage contacts, attachments, and other details in Gmail with MailBrowser. Available for Firefox and IE, this add-on reveals information about each contact, integrates with Google...
hi we know that a zener diode operated in a reverse biased condition , eventhough when the reverse voltage applied across the zener diode increases more than its breakdown voltage...
i want to learn and clear my concepts on java programming, sql,oracle etc.. can any one knows where could i get video lectures of language .. as if i am...
Here is my problem: I have to simulate this with Fluidsim or similar and I have no clue on it Thanks
hello guys, me my friends decide to design a helicopter for the project. can u please clarrify some doubts.......😔 1.how can i do maximum power calculation for heli if i...