College bunking

hii guys,
How are you all. Today I have been recollecting my old and golden engineering college days where we used to bunk classes always.πŸ˜‰
There's no big deal in bunking college but one day entire cse department 2nd year, 3rd year and final years have bunked the college.
Totally unaware of each ones presence😁
The other day HOD has given serious warning to us that he is going to put absent for entire week. But he hasn't done that and everything changed to normal again after two more days and our bunking continued until final year.πŸ˜›.
I just wanted to share this with all of you. Hope you also share your experiences about bunking classes at your college....πŸ˜‰

Replies

• slashfear
    slashfear
    Hey dude!!

You have posted in the wrong section....!!

MODS please move it.....
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    moved to chit chat
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have bunked 3 months in 2 -2 πŸ˜€

Mass bunks are anyway there!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As we all know joints form an important component of an automobile.Joints are needed to hold parts together,to transmit power and various reasons as we all aware. So directly coming...
Hey ppl! Dis is Sai Nivedita from Chennai.:smile: Doing my second year Engineering in Information Technology! 😁 Glad to be a part of dis!! 😁
I know most of you are addicted to Facebook. So, here is what I wanted to know. Navigate to your profile page, there you would see something called has worked...
Hi guys!! This time I am back with phishing πŸ˜‰ this video shows you how phishing works!! this is for education purpose only....... NOTE: THIS IS FOR AWARENESS AND EDUCATION...
Our present need for internet connectivity is so profound that secondary devices like the Nextep Computer are bound to happen. Developed to be worn as a bracelet, this computer concept...