Collage review needed: Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology

One of my relative having offer from Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology, Bangalore.
If anyone know how is this college provide some review about this college.

Replies

• aniruddha47
    aniruddha47
    ianoop
    One of my relative having offer from Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology, Bangalore.
    i dont think its ib bangalore i think its in tumkur but if its the college that is in tumkur then he can join blindly as it has ALL YES ALL aminities its popularly called ssit
    let me know if its the same tumkur college that i mentioned
  • aniruddha47
    aniruddha47
    ianoop
    hi i am from bangalore only and dude i believe its a new college seeing only graphical images i dont think construction is fully done, but beware they try to con you in all ways
  • aniruddha47
    aniruddha47
    most certainly a new college dont let him join what other option he has left

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have done my BE EEE. and now i got job as graduate engineer trainee. and work will be related to coal handling section of thermal power plant(coal conveyor). and...
Hey! Is there any sensor which sense pressure??
The front side of a vehicle is shaped so that it reduces air friction. Thats why vehicles have inclined bonnet. All most all cars are so. But, why aren't any...
Dual-tone multi-frequency signaling (DTMF) is used for telecommunication signaling over analog telephone lines in the voice-frequency band between telephone handsets and other communications devices and the switching center. (Source: Wikipedia)...
A month back Google launched movies at their play store. And the movies are available in SD and HD versions. You could also rent movies for 2 days and watch...