CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • aashima

MemberJan 17, 2007

Well not me but my brother has a great passion for it too. I suppose he has covered almost all the major countries. When you start off, it seems a boring thing. But I must say when you have had a big collection, the feeling is great!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • DEP

MemberFeb 27, 2007

my dad used to collect coins and now i am trying add up something to his cocollection.
    feel its something that i love to do
    Cancel
  • vibhor_one

MemberMar 1, 2007

DEP
    my dad used to collect coins and now i am trying add up something to his cocollection.
    feel its something that i love to do
    Thanks buddy can you give some description of your collection.

Regards,

vibhor_one
    Cancel
  • integratdbrains

MemberMar 4, 2007

I wish the governement officials take a note of it.. Read sometimes back that India is planning to generate revenue by melting coins! 😔 They are also planning to make coins out of some cheaper metal so that we save on the precious metal currently used.
    Cancel
  • rosh009

MemberMar 6, 2007

well!vibhor!
    i too have a very large collection of coins but the uniqueness of my collection is that all my collections are of indian currency.right from oldage[dating to early 1900] to 2007![the new 2 and 5 rupee coins are out this year!]
    Cancel
  • vibhor_one

MemberMar 7, 2007

rosh009
    well!vibhor!
    i too have a very large collection of coins but the uniqueness of my collection is that all my collections are of indian currency.right from oldage[dating to early 1900] to 2007![the new 2 and 5 rupee coins are out this year!]
    Hi rosh009,

Do you know about coin of Indian Government latest by 2006. If you have any give me the knowledge about it.

Regards,

vibhor_one
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register