Coin Collection Madness...

Hi All ,

I am crazy about coin collection & glad to know that to be friends with more of collectors...

๐Ÿ˜Ž vibhor_one

Replies

• aashima
    aashima
    Well not me but my brother has a great passion for it too. I suppose he has covered almost all the major countries. When you start off, it seems a boring thing. But I must say when you have had a big collection, the feeling is great!
  • DEP
    DEP
    my dad used to collect coins and now i am trying add up something to his cocollection.
    feel its something that i love to do
  • vibhor_one
    vibhor_one
    DEP
    my dad used to collect coins and now i am trying add up something to his cocollection.
    feel its something that i love to do
    Thanks buddy can you give some description of your collection.

Regards,

vibhor_one
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    I wish the governement officials take a note of it.. Read sometimes back that India is planning to generate revenue by melting coins! ๐Ÿ˜” They are also planning to make coins out of some cheaper metal so that we save on the precious metal currently used.
  • rosh009
    rosh009
    well!vibhor!
    i too have a very large collection of coins but the uniqueness of my collection is that all my collections are of indian currency.right from oldage[dating to early 1900] to 2007![the new 2 and 5 rupee coins are out this year!]
  • vibhor_one
    vibhor_one
    rosh009
    well!vibhor!
    i too have a very large collection of coins but the uniqueness of my collection is that all my collections are of indian currency.right from oldage[dating to early 1900] to 2007![the new 2 and 5 rupee coins are out this year!]
    Hi rosh009,

Do you know about coin of Indian Government latest by 2006. If you have any give me the knowledge about it.

Regards,

vibhor_one

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How about collecting all "Frequently Asked Questions" in campus recruitments? CE is full of engineering students and they can benefit from this thread ๐Ÿ˜€ Experienced people can contribute too ๐Ÿ˜€...
hi please somebody tell me from where can i get a code for a compiler in C/C++. plz reply.
hi everyone im doing a project on atmel microcontroller(at89c51) the aim of the project is to sense the ambient temperature using lm35, digitize the data using adc0804 and then display...
We all get emails that look genuine and appear to come up from firms like ebay, Paypal, citibank etc. But they are actually scams that entice us to provide sensitive...
Hi all: Please visit the WWW.picasa.com This is very useful website for Photo editing& organizing features, cd creation& more. It is free. Picasa is software that helps you instantly find...