Coding is difficult for me

Hi iam btech EEE 2013 passout, and currently working as a manual Test engineer since 1 year. coding is very difficult for me so How my Career will be?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Raheem
    Hi iam btech EEE 2013 passout, and currently working as a manual Test engineer since 1 year. coding is very difficult for me so How my Career will be?
    You haven't told us what problem you are facing. As a manual tester, I guess you won't be required to write code. If you find coding too hard, you can try and develop your expertise in various other testing domains - like security testing, database testing and so on.

PS: If you tell us your problem in detail, we'll be able to help you better.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After graduating with a degree in Electronics and Communication engineering, Tushar Gagerna worked as a Digital Marketing Associate with MobiKwik. In August 2015, he came up with a startup idea...
Does this field demands strong designing skills,
The technology world admires competition and by some regular form, their updates follow each other to raise the accessibility in turn gaining full user support. Earlier this year, Google Inc....
Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7, the smartphone, which is in the news due to its recent photo leaks and tech specs speculations, will soon be released. Samsung Electronics has decided to...
Quote: Just as booksellers and the recording industry were completely disrupted by digitization, the manufacturing industry is experiencing the beginning a complete revamping, according to Klaus Heimrich, member of the...