Client Side & Server Side Query

Source Internet:

Client side scripting is a script, (ex. Javascript, VB script), that is executed by the browser (i.e. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, etc.) that resides at the user computer.

Server side scripting, (ex. ASP.Net, ASP, JSP, PHP, Ruby, or others), is executed by the server (Web Server), and the page that is sent to the browser is produced by the serve-side scripting.
Does this mean,Server side 'scripting' produces a client side 'script'?

Replies

• Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    And when we execute a server side scripting language like (PHP),without internet,does it uses user's computer as server?

I am sorry,if my query sounds vague or moronic..😐
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Whats In Name
    Source Internet:
    Does this mean,Server side 'scripting' produces a client side 'script'?
    Well, it may produce a client side script, or it may produce a simple HTML, depending upon the code.
    And when we execute a server side scripting language like (PHP),without internet,does it uses user's computer as server?
    Actually for that I think we first have to install a web server (eg Apache Tomcat etc.) to run PHP, and yes it uses our computer as a server .
    I am sorry,if my query sounds vague or moronic..😐
    There is nothing to feel sorry about 😀 , we are always here to help each other out and we all have some weak points which we hope to improve with each others help. That is what makes us a true CEan So.. Good Luck!!👍
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Thank you.I will revert back with more doubts😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi........can somebody explain how a bluetooth controlled helicopter works????
Looks as though a breakthrough in areal transport is imminent. Aeros have unveiled a working prototype of a lighter than air craft that bodes well to introduce a leisurely, luxurious...
Genome mapping is about to invade the cyberspace. Malware is the bane of the Internet. Currently one tries to develop anti malware cures after one surfaces. Invincea labs in Fairfax,...
It is impossible to keep a good man down. Especially Einstein. The LHC experiment seemed to show that the speed of light is not the limit. Within hours this had...
Want to book your LPG cylinder online via an android app? Well, leading LPG cylinders service providers Bharat Gas, Indane and HP Gas have launched their respective android apps to...