Clarification on student visa to US

Hi All

I was hearing that i have to show a property during VISA interview as token that ill return back to india, I have a property which in my father's name worth of 80 laks , but it is bank for a loan of 50laks , can i show that property as my proof will they accept that.And kindly tell me how much I have to show in cash. (assume my fees is 22laks)

Thanks
Ganesh_don

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, i'm Metallurgical engineer....so i want to read a ebook of extractive metallurgy and hydrometallurgy of rare earth...please help me...
Hydrometallurgy of rare earth..........i want for my thesis .. i can't buy it... so..please help me
Manual of Concrete Practice 2005 ACI's Manual of Concrete Practice (MCP) is the most comprehensive concrete reference set available. It contains all of the widely used ACI concrete and masonry...
CEans, I hope you know about The Mood Indigo - Asia's largest college cultural festival organized by IIT Bombay. 60,000 Students, 500 Colleges, Over 120 events between 20 - 23...
I just got the news that Satyam plans to hire about 15000 people in over the next few months. Now, do you think they are serious? Or is it just...