Cinemax Click From Zen Mobile Goes On Sale For Rs. 6190

Zen Mobile’s India division has launched a new smartphone called the Cinemax Click. The Cinemax Click is an entry level smartphone that comes with interesting bundled offers. You get a free Reliance Jio SIM with Happy New Year offer onboard as the Cinemax Click is a 4GVoLTE capable smartphone. The company is also offering a one-time free screen replacement for the first six months you own the smartphone. The Cinemax Click will be available in Gold colour variant with both online and offline retailers.

Zen Cinemax Click

The Cinemax Click sports a slightly large 5.5inch display with HD (1280 x 720 pixels) resolution that is without any protective glass covering. No wonder you need a screen replacement if you are a bit careless with the smartphone. Underneath the hood, we have an unspecified chipset that houses a 64bit 1.3GHz quad-core processor and 1GB of RAM to run Android Marshmallow operating system. The internal memory of the Cinemax Click stands at 8GB and you get the option of expanding the storage to up to 32GB with the help of microSD cards.

The Cinemax Click features an 8MP LED flash assisted camera on the rear and a 5MP camera on the front. The Cinemax Click is powered by a 2700mAh battery that is good for a day of average use. The connectivity options include microUSB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. The Cinemax Click also comes preloaded with the Swalekh multilingual keyboard that supports 20 regional languages.

Source: Zen Mobile Launches Zen Cinemax Click For Rs 6,190 | TechTree.com

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: You wouldn’t necessarily have assumed this to be the case, but myths associated with diamonds are actually quite prevalent. Here are 10 of the most common: Endquote 10 Myths...
Principal Engineer (C&I, Active Vehicle Control)-00040496 Would you like to apply your knowledge of control systems design to cutting edge submarine control systems, which determine the way in with the...
Hi dudes, I want to do PG- DESD after B.E. Could someone tell me about the exam pattern for section A,B&C of C-CAT. Where can I find previous papers of...
Acer unveiled Spin 7 in the country touted as the world’s thinnest convertible notebook at INR 1,09,000. The Windows 10 Home-based device features a 14-inch full-HD IPS panel with a...
So I saw a post about mice and just came here, I think I can find Indian people here. I've been online for 2 hours searching for a mouse. I...