Choosing Right vs. Wrong - Doable. Right vs. Right? That's a tough one

Indecisiveness is the bane of any manager. One sympathises with the harried person faced with deadlines and bottom lines and having to choose between right and wrong. At the cost of type 2 diabetes and hypertension some how things are managed.

What happens when one has to choose between two choices, both of which are right? Unable to decide and afraid of failure many vascillate and go into a tail spin taking their team mates with them down the chute.
In such situations it is imporatnt to ditch one option and get on with things. Quitters can be winners.

#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am beginner to omnet..pls any one suggest me the basic tutorials regarding omnet
what is a substrate network ?difference b/w substrate network & virtual network?
Hi, m Nilutpal frm pune doin my engg. frm G.H Raisoni college of engineering. very much interested in electronics dats why i took E&TC. but facing a lot of problems...
In a computer institute 9 languages can taught. The module is of 6 months duration and only six languages each of one month can be taught. In addition to that...
Greetings To all CE members am very excited to join this club, hope we will learn from each other, solve problems together and face new challenges together Excited!!!!