Choosing an Elective

Hi

I am doing MBA from ICFAI through Distance Learning. Considering that it a correspondance course already, I am confused about what elective to choose from. I am working in Software Testing and have done my engg in Elec and Telecomm.

Since the distance learning MBA does not hold much value compated to Full time or Part time MBA, chooing the right elective, I feel is really important. I am not sure which one to select from IT and Systems, Finance, Marketing and Operations.

Any suggestion would be helpful.

Regards
Ami

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    considering your backgroundf go for It and marketing
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Ami, if you really are expecting to choose your elective from a forum, I would question you - Why are you doing an MBA? 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Genre: action Give us ur views about this movie.
hi everyone... i need to send the RFID reader(Promag GP30) data to a microcontroller (similar to 8051 but with two serial ports) and process the information (about RFID tag that...
hello....😁 I'm doing final year mechanical engineering.... i'm searching for a good project in mechanical field... suggest me some good topics....
CEans, Check out https://www.cuil.com/ , which, they claim, is the world's biggest search engine with over 120 billion web pages in their index. 😲 ! Now, I'm not very sure...
Okay, Since time machine is probably every engineers' dream machine, I'm asking you - What would you like to carry with yourself if you were to travel back in time?...