CrazyEngineers
  • Revss
    Revss

MemberDec 20, 2008

Chat on new technologies

Friends, why dont we chat on some current technologies ... which are useful to us, helps in updating our minds??come n share ....Lets starts

I want to learn PHP......more jobs r their in php programmer requirements?? ......

IS java based programming is best to learn or .net based???...... wat u say?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 20, 2008

Moving the thread to chit-chat section. Please read this -

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 20, 2008

Revss
    Friends, why dont we chat on some current technologies ... which are useful to us, helps in updating our minds??come n share ....Lets starts

I want to learn PHP......more jobs r their in php programmer requirements?? ......

IS java based programming is best to learn or .net based???...... wat u say?
    To continue the discussion further, I believe Java, .Net & PHP are not 'technologies' per se. They are mere tools/languages to write the code.

The question, "Which is better to learn ; .Net or Java?" needs few parameters on which the judgment has to be made. Both JAVA and .Net have their advantages & disadvantages. To the best of my knowledge JAVA is preferred when platform independence is the focus.

I'd request that the different topics to be started as separate discussion thread.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberDec 21, 2008

Python! *wide grin*

Also, IMHO, I think PHP is pretty much a fundamental brick in web development.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 21, 2008

ash
    Python! *wide grin*

Also, IMHO, I think PHP is pretty much a fundamental brick in web development.
    Indeed. In fact CE is all PHP ;-)
    Cancel
  • nileshchakkar

MemberDec 29, 2008

Stucts a Advance Java Framewok
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Struts 1.1

The Jakarta Struts project, an open source project sponsored by the Apache Software Foundation, is a server side Java implementation of the Model−View−Controller (MVC) design pattern. The Struts project provides an open source framework for creating Web applications that easily separate the presentation layer and allow it to be abstracted from the transaction/data layers. Since its inception, Struts has received quite a bit of developer support, and is quickly becoming a dominant factor in the open source community.​
    All Struts applications are packaged using the Java Web application format. Java Web applications are best described by the Java Servlet Specification 2.2, which introduced the idea using the following terms: “A Web Application is a collection of servlets, HTML pages, classes, and other resources that can be bundled and run on multiple containers from multiple vendors.” In simpler terms, a Java Web application is a collection of one or more Web components that have been packaged together for the purpose of creating a complete application to be executed in the Web layer of an enterprise application. Here is a list of the common components that can be packaged in a Web application:​
    · Servlets​
    · Java Server Pages (JSPs)​
    · JSP custom tag libraries​
    · Utility classes and application classes​
    · Static documents, including HTML, images, JavaScript, etc.​
    · Misinformation describing the Web application​
    Cancel
  • nileshchakkar

MemberJan 1, 2009

Hey no further discussion on structs framework?????
    Cancel
  • shalini_goel14

MemberJan 1, 2009

Hi nilesh,

I guess it is struts, correct me if I am wrong. Man, talk about struts2, struts 1.1 is far behind struts 2.

For more information on struts2, refer the following, any doubts feel free to ask 😀

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberJan 1, 2009

I think Andriod is also next thing to watch out for,it shows lots of promises is mostly based in JAVA,and heard its a open source too,hope these are not rumours
    Cancel
  • nileshchakkar

MemberJan 1, 2009

shalini_goel14
    Hi nilesh,

I guess it is struts, correct me if I am wrong. Man, talk about struts2, struts 1.1 is far behind struts 2.

For more information on struts2, refer the following, any doubts feel free to ask 😀

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Thank a lot.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register