Change the past

If you are given a chance to change a single situation of you from the past. What situation would it be??? and why you choose that???

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    lol i don't want to change my life if its about country i will change the situation of india in freedom fight i want all Indian freedom fighters alive and i will make my country freedom in violent way
    so my India will be number 1 in war heads so no Indian solder will die due to our politics
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    maria flor
    If you are given a chance to change a single situation of you from the past. What situation would it be??? and why you choose that???
    Dude, if that chance comes, with the same experience and maturity I have now, I would revert all the mistakes I have done and make sure that these doesn't repeat again! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    narayana murthy
    lol i don't want to change my life if its about country i will change the situation of india in freedom fight i want all Indian freedom fighters alive and i will make my country freedom in violent way
    so my India will be number 1 in war heads so no Indian solder will die due to our politics
    Oh my God!NM so much violence.We might have freedom through violence but we might not have a peaceful life that we are leading now.

haha but anyway good view.I also like it.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I made a decision completely wrong in my childhood leaving cricket when it was very easy for me to get selected for district and if given a chance I will go back to my 8th standard and continue the process of becoming a cricketer. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    dileep k
    I made a decision completely wrong in my childhood leaving cricket when it was very easy for me to get selected for district and if given a chance I will go back to my 8th standard and continue the process of becoming a cricketer. ๐Ÿ˜€
    You can start late and create a good end na???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Ceans, Here I am with another tutorial and as requested by goyal hope you guys get benefited by this.... NOTE: This tutorial is copyrighted to CE as its my...
My friend is looking for an Android phone and his budget is Rs. 20k. He's keen on getting an Android and wants a good quality camera. Post your suggestions ๐Ÿ˜€
1. What are the reasons for bed height variation in CFBC boilers. 2. Whether auto-control is possible? 3. Why furnace pressure should reach high (> 250mmWc)?
Is furnace draft auto-control possible in CFBC boilers?
And Please also Explain which is the best of the above mentioned ? pleas help me it is important for me.Because its about my career . I m going to...