Which is the best engineering Computer Engineering or Computer Science Engineering?

And Please also Explain which is the best of the above mentioned ? pleas help me it is important for me.Because its about my career . I m going to select these subject , so give me good advice. Thank you.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Re: Which is the best engineering Computer Engineering or Computer Science Engineerin

What is the difference between computer science and computer science engg??
    Do both are not same??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Which is the best engineering Computer Engineering or Computer Science Engineerin

johnford
    And Please also Explain which is the best of the above mentioned ? pleas help me it is important for me.Because its about my career . I m going to select these subject , so give me good advice. Thank you.
    You need to tell us the parameters on which you wish to compare these two engineering disciplines. Have you compared the course contents?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman

If you have the syllabus for those two, pl. provide it. It would be useful for a comparative decision. 😀
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*

praveena211
    What is the difference between computer science and computer science engg??
    Do both are not same??
    Yeah i also think so.
    I have CSE i.e. comp science engg
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket

Both are same!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I thought Computer engineering includes study of hardware and software while CS engineering focuses on software. Not sure though.

The_Big_K
    I thought Computer engineering includes study of hardware and software while CS engineering focuses on software. Not sure though.
    Of course, both are same!!!

The_Big_K
    Of course, both are same!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello I am new to the Visual Studio C++ i cant the book Visual C++ programming by yashwant Kanetkar , if any one have the link to download or study...
Hi Admins, I think it would be really nice to group all the web development and related stuffs in one sub forum, may be under CSE. I am right now...
The Rush for MBA is really a rush for big money. I am at a stage where I have to decide what will be my post graduation be in. Please...
INTECHXICATION: Experience Maharashtra's biggest ever ethical hacking workshop conducted in Intechxication 2011 under collaboration with AISSEC , IIT Kharagpur and Kyrion Digital Securities in 13th,14th and 15th of March. Get...
Company Name : MITSOL - Data Solutions (Welcome to MitSol Data Solutions - Data Redefined - Powered by CO.CC) Skill Set & Experience Needed : MCA Freshers Category of Job...