Certifications in data warehousing, OLAP, or data mining

i am a 4th year comp. sc. student and want to go for certifications so that it helps me when i start working.
are there certifications available in data warehousing, OLAP, or data mining??
am i eligible for them considering i'm still pursuing b tech?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to General Help section.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    jatin-phoenix
    i am a 4th year comp. sc. student and want to go for certifications so that it helps me when i start working.
    are there certifications available in data warehousing, OLAP, or data mining??
    am i eligible for them considering i'm still pursuing b tech?
    I can suggest you to learn OBI(Oracle Business Intelligence) if you have any interest in datawarehousing and OLAP things. I don't think so there is any good certifications for this which can get you help in your resume but OBI knowledge can be a plus point on your resume. 😀
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Business intelligence courses are available in some of the training institutes..People are saying that at this point of time you have lot of positions open in this area..
  • clarence456
    clarence456
    [FONT="]Hello guys. I don't think so there is any good certifications for this which can get you any help but OBI knowledge can be a plus point for ur carrier.keep posting

callyD
    The Data Warehouse Institute has a certification program that is highly regarded. The certification exam covers these areas - data warehousing concepts, databases, data mining, data warehousing with Oracle and OLAP. There are a few consulting organizations, universities, and some vendors that also have programs. The vendor programs are usually geared to certifying your ability to use their products to build a data warehouse. It might also look good on your resume to #-Link-Snipped-# team while screening hundreds of resumes.
  • melina386
    melina386
    nice information about the certifications in data warehousing olap and bi

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am in final year doin electrical engineering from Ludhiana....I need help on my major project...Some1 suggest me relevant projects which is not too complex but still gud for the...
i m from haryana i m new member.i would like to incresed my knowledge
3d-labs is a growing concern,having nationwide satisfied customers in the field of animation,power generation,construction and automobile industries.
CEans, As many of you know, CE regularly associates with engineering events around the world - be it a techfest or annual event in your engineering college, a summit, or...
As all of us know there are a lots of after market airfilters that claims more power more mileage compared to OE paper filters. Some of the companies who makes...