jatin-phoenix
jatin-phoenix
Branch Unspecified
07 Dec 2009

Certifications in data warehousing, OLAP, or data mining

i am a 4th year comp. sc. student and want to go for certifications so that it helps me when i start working.
are there certifications available in data warehousing, OLAP, or data mining??
am i eligible for them considering i'm still pursuing b tech?
10 years ago
Thread moved to General Help section.
shalini_goel14

shalini_goel14

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
jatin-phoenix
i am a 4th year comp. sc. student and want to go for certifications so that it helps me when i start working.
are there certifications available in data warehousing, OLAP, or data mining??
am i eligible for them considering i'm still pursuing b tech?
I can suggest you to learn OBI(Oracle Business Intelligence) if you have any interest in datawarehousing and OLAP things. I don't think so there is any good certifications for this which can get you help in your resume but OBI knowledge can be a plus point on your resume. 😀
Yamini L

Yamini L

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Business intelligence courses are available in some of the training institutes..People are saying that at this point of time you have lot of positions open in this area..
clarence456

clarence456

Branch Unspecified
9 years ago
[FONT=&quot]Hello guys. I don't think so there is any good certifications for this which can get you any help but OBI knowledge can be a plus point for ur carrier.keep posting

callyD

Branch Unspecified
9 years ago
The Data Warehouse Institute has a certification program that is highly regarded. The certification exam covers these areas - data warehousing concepts, databases, data mining, data warehousing with Oracle and OLAP. There are a few consulting organizations, universities, and some vendors that also have programs. The vendor programs are usually geared to certifying your ability to use their products to build a data warehouse. It might also look good on your resume to technical staffing team while screening hundreds of resumes.
melina386

melina386

Branch Unspecified
9 years ago
nice information about the certifications in data warehousing olap and bi

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.