Certification to be done while on TCS bench

Hello CEans,
I am currently placed in TCS,completed the training and am on TCS bench right now. As my training was done in JAVA testing , i have been told by RMG that i will get a project related to testing only.
I am very much interested in getting into security(data as well as networking) domain of TCS.
So can any one suggest me certifications or courses that i can do which will help me get into security related projects ??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    QA profile in the security domain is going to be interesting. It'd be little difficult to answer without knowing your background.

Have you been trained to work on White Box Testing? Then it'd help to have a solid hold over Java because you're going to need it quite often. In addition, I'd recommend opting for QTP certification as well.

If you are interested in networking then then explore the networking domain and talk to RMG about the most relevant certification related to networking projects within TCS. I'm quite sure TCS offers lot of opportunities for certification within the organisation.
  • rohit330
    rohit330
    You can go for ISTQB Foundation Level as well....
  • rohit330
    rohit330
    Security Testing Cert is on roadmap for their expert level (ISTQB)

You will find a lot of write ups wrt security testing..Good ones are seen at IEEE Security & Privacy. Get those stuffs and you will get to know better.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple official are in discssion with Twitter management and showed a desire of investing hundreds of millions of dollars in the social media networking. Apple, the giant in phone and...
can anybody help with a control system project, but i want this project to be related to telecommunication.
hi i m ankita in final year diploma student of computer technology... i want all detail information about Mobile_Phone_Anti_Virus.
hi I want ideas for computer engineering project can you help me please
What are threaded comments? Generally, this concept is used in many social networking places like Blogs, Public Showcases, Question & Answer forums, etc. Best use of threaded comments is shown...