Certification Course For Chemical Engineers- HYSYS and ChemCAD

A year ago, when i was in college, almost every branch were having certification course like SAP, autoCAD, MATLAB, embedded system etc, organised by training cell of our college which was going to help them in there career. but in our department, there was none.
But it was important to have knowledge other than just what was being taught in class. so we research and came up with this software- ASPEN HYSYS and one other, ChemCAD.
These are the plant simulation software software which predicts and analyse the working of a plant and equipment. All you have to do is enter the independent variable, and the software will do all the thermodynamic calculation and give you answer. Then you can change the variables to optimize the production. It makes so easy to predict the number of plates a distillation column need in order to give desired concentration, or what should be the optimum temperature for cooling tower and many more.
I loved learning this.
Infact, it is a plus point in your resume and will give you a decent jobs too because many designation ask for this course.
So, my verdict, you must have the knowledge of this software if you want to make your career in manufacturing and production. Not a must have, but will give you EDGE.
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!😀😀😀😀

Replies

• Sandeep Rabbewar
    Sandeep Rabbewar

What's fee structure?

• NANDA Patra
    NANDA Patra

I want to start chemcad course. What will be the course fee ? 

Contact me 7978977327

• Suresh Yasamudram
    Suresh Yasamudram

What are institutions in Bangalore

• Chimi Geordamie
    Chimi Geordamie

I wish to know if you offer online training.  I'm interested in mastering chemcad. 

• وليد رحيمان
    وليد رحيمان

I want to study Aspen Hysys course 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Indian Space Research Organisation aka ISRO created history this morning in the deep space, when most of you were in deep sleep. At 4.17 AM today, the Mars spacecraft...
Infosys' new CEO, Mr. Vishal Sikka understands the basic needs of humans: Facebook, Twitter, Food, Shelter, Clothing and maybe a cubicle. In order to bring a positive change to company's...
This 4chan thread is going viral: https://archive.today/uO2U1 It talks about how Indians are bad in programming, internet etiquette etc. It also raises discussions that Indians posting on Stack Overflow etc...
So ISRO's been successful in putting a satellite around Mars with an aim to study the Red Planet. Though I think it's an incredible achievement; I haven't got the answer...
Quote: The following series of photos was taken by professional photographers at great effort, so enjoy their skill and timing, because great photos like these have a lot of work...