View Feed
group-icon
Startups & Business
Global Startup Community: Entrepreneurship is hard - Let's help each other succeed in business.
536 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Oct 10, 2013

CEoM Score Update Issue

CEoM Participants,

We're aware of the issue that the CEoM score isn't updating for many (if not all) of the CEoM contestants. Please be informed that we are working on resolving the issue and I'll post an update as soon as we are able to figure out what's going wrong.

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue is causing.
Can we post now?
Will its points be credited¿
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Oct 11, 2013
Please read the announcement.

Kaustubh Katdare
I'll post an update as soon as we are able to figure out what's going wrong.
Kaustubh Katdare
Please read the announcement.
Please say whether the points will be credited if i post it now .
Only 100 points had been credited instead of 1000 points(4 threads+4 comments).
Had the problem been solved?
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Oct 12, 2013
We've been continuously tracking the problem but no significant progress yet. The issue's still there. It's working at random, making the problem worse. The posting may continue; but we're not sure if we'll be able to retrieve all the points correctly.

PS: If the CEoM doesn't work - should the posting really stop? 😀
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Oct 14, 2013
Could you please check whether the scores are updating correctly or not? Tagging @Anil Jain & @SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
Kaustubh Katdare
Could you please check whether the scores are updating correctly or not? Tagging @Anil Jain & @SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
Score is updating correctly but what about the credit of points for the past three days?
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Oct 14, 2013
SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
Score is updating correctly but what about the credit of points for the past three days?
The score was stopped for everyone. It looks like updating the score for the content created in the last three days would need longer time and there's no guarantee we'll be able to do it quickly. We're looking into it; and if we manage to fix it, the score will automatically go up.

Share this content on your social channels -