Celebrating the CrazyEngineers' day!

CEans,

CE came to life on 26[sup]th[/sup] November 2005. Next month, we will complete three years of our existence on the Internet 😁. Let's get started with the planning for CrazyEngineers day.

Any ideas on your mind?

Here are a few to get you started:-

1. Our CEans wear the CE Tees on 26[sup]th[/sup] November.
2. We organize an online conference on 26[sup]th[/sup] November.
3. We organize offline meets in different cities.

Hmm. That's all I can think right now. Anything else we can do?

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    We will release CE 3.0 with a bang. How about that?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mayur, how much for keeping your mouth shut? :sshhh: :evil:
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Only a few billion good engineers actively posting on CE and a few zillion quality posts and...... well! I will take 28k members right now to keep my mouth shut.
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    mayurpathak
    We will release CE 3.0 with a bang. How about that?
    Nice to hear that news 😲....waiting eagerly :shock: ...for the Bang
  • Differential
    Differential
    Good ideas Guys !!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well biggie idea is superb. And will post here if there is any crazy idea. By the way online meeting is good idea.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hellloo all guys and gals.. i would be glad. if you ppl suggest me an FYP so that i may start working on it.... i want to work in Electronics...
I Have installed ubuntu 8.04.1 LTS in my frnds computer. After installing Some of my friends said that C/C++ compilers where inbuilt in linux OS. So we tried to compile...
Hi everybody .. this is my first thread in this superb forum 😀 i'm studying computer engineering in my last year. i'm required to design a project at the end...
I have Windows Vista O.S. in my computer after installation of C++ the c++ windows is not displaying fullscreen. What is solution that c++ window display in fullscreen. When I...
I am in final year .i have project on interface of mobile with microcontroller.so please help me and send any link about this project