CEans from Pune, India - Look here!

We want to share with you an opportunity by which you can do a lot of social good by helping introduce NGO’s to a internet based knowledge and data management platform. You will also benefit by understanding the workings of NGO’s and gain insights into how IT and the internet can benefit them a lot for gaining even more operational efficiency and scale

Concept:

We are launching a Internet based knowledge and data management platform for NGO’s where the idea is to help them gain operational efficiencies using the internet and Information technology, while ensuring that the learning curve is minimum ……If they can use a keyboard , they would be able to use this platform

Base concept behind the platform:

¢[FONT="] [/FONT]A way for NGO’s to have a very simple way to manage any data they have

¢[FONT="] [/FONT]A way for NGO’s to gain operational efficiencies by using information technology and the internet in a very easy way

¢[FONT="] [/FONT]A way for NGO’s to get a easily manageable website and more importantly a knowledge management application to use

¢[FONT="] [/FONT]A way for NGO’s to easily access data ( documents, videos, photos, audio files etc) where ever they are and if they choose to, share it easily with anyone they want to
¢[FONT="] [/FONT]A way for NGO’s to easily learn and use the power of the internet for data management and operational efficiencies

¢[FONT="] [/FONT]A way for NGO’s to find useful information and colloborate with other NGO’s if they chose to, for mutual benefit as well as using the power of knowledge available with someone else

Last but not the least, is A way for NGO’s to get over the IT barrier and
explore and exploit IT and the internet…if you can type on a keyboard , you
can use this application !

we invite you to a session where we will be giving a overview of this platform and how you can help out by giving a hour or two a week for a few weeks and get NGO’s onboarded on this platform.

We will also be talking to many NGO’s about this platform and helping them understand how useful and easy it can be

We look forward to seeing some interested individuals at this session

Session details:

Venue:

International Convention Center,
'A' Wing, 5th Floor,
Above Crossword, Senapati Bapat Marg,
Shivajinagar, Pune - 411 016,
Maharashtra, India
Contact Number: +91 20 4011 4500/ 4011 4501

Date: 5th February 2010

Time: TBD

If you have any questions, please post them here. We'll try to answer them for you as soon as possible.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

as title says it all. Thsi thread can be taken as a continuation of Goyal's thread "changing Physcial address of a computer" Now consider this where you have a 4...
I stumbled upon this blog post: How to become a world class Computer Engineer - abhishek desai's posterous What's your opinion?
hi friends.. i have been listening 1 constant statement about India. "India is a developing country" since long time why is it taking so long for India to develop? what...
how to proceed with a mini projeci .give some topics simple and which will be successful also the abstract
😕 I am a 2nd year student. I am so confused that weather I should do summer trainning or go for some other course that will be useful in mu...