CE Small Talk With Mr. Kunwer Sachdev, Founder Su-Kam

Here is the link to the Interview -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great interview. I had an opportunity to meet Mr. Sachdev at TieCon 2011 at Nagpur. His speech was the most amazing! His story is incredible and he appreciated CrazyEngineers ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Thanks for sharing the interview. It is inspiring. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Awesome interview. If I knew that CE was interviewing him, I had some questions ๐Ÿ˜€

Great work CT and AKD ๐Ÿ˜€
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    @ Issue sorry. ๐Ÿ˜” Next time i interview someone I'll let you know. ๐Ÿ˜
  • vinci
    vinci
    really inspired .๐Ÿ‘
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    Inspiring. I read about him and the way he developed his business in 'Connect the dots' book. I really liked it. This interview made me to know much more about him. Thank you !
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    Impressive interview
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Awesome Interview. A Great read ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Woah!!! Superb One!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Awesome!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    4 Tips for CEans are really grate & I try these in my actual life. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    inspiring interview
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    superb interview. His advice to CE is really nice. Will try to follow it, Great job AKD and CT
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Nice read !!

great work #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    cooldudeiet
    Nice read !!

great work #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#
    Sorry to #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I had a requirement to do as getting a few parameters and according to them, compressing a set of files and give it to users for download. So, the best...
Google Chrome extension comes to your rescue when you do not wish to see the ads that Google inserts in YouTube videos. What's even better is that this extension is...
It's no wonder that people(we) are running out of time these days even to look after the people next away. So in this situation, Should social service be made compulsory...
Can I get helpful links, recommended materials on this topics? Indeed great minds are here!!!!! Thanks
Cafe Coffee Day - India's coffee cafe chain is all set to introduce the touchscreen tables at their outlets. The company hopes that this move will increase the youth engagement...