CrazyEngineers
  • Anoop
    Anoop

MemberSep 25, 2011

CE New Words Corner!

Hai Folks, CE is a place packed with thinkers. I'm sure some of you must have tried creating new words. Why don't we all try and add new words to the English Dictionary?

To start off, I would like to share a word that i once coined before. So here it is:

'Examophobiboreattact'- a state of unexplainable boredom while preparing for a test or examination when the person keeps thinking about other things while pretending to study.

P.S.: I suggest that each CEan can post a new word.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Rupam Das

MemberSep 25, 2011

I have Created a Synonym

GEEK="Grasshopping for Education Entrepreneurship and Knowledge"

My Second Word
    "Phew" --> ​ A tangential state of mind when the lecture of unbearable lecturer goes above the head without touching it!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Anoop Mathew

MemberNov 6, 2012

Lovetricuted - A state in which a person lives in a situation close to silent death, mainly because of factors affecting his society.

P.S.: Lovetricuted is further explained #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • Jeffrey Arulraj

MemberNov 6, 2012

Palllable reality : A state where you say and believe some thing and do some thing else

PS : Our lab scenario man nothing special 😉
    Cancel
  • rahul69

MemberNov 6, 2012

Instantnightevolution: An evolution in engineers to complete whole syllabus in last night before xams😁😁
    Cancel
  • naveee

MemberNov 7, 2012

i have a doubt with u people..are we going to use these word in day today life....... or else why the reason for this words ...if also we use who else will understand this 😀..... juss for clarification 😁
    Cancel
  • Anoop Mathew

MemberNov 8, 2012

naveee
    i have a doubt with u people..are we going to use these word in day today life....... or else why the reason for this words ...if also we use who else will understand this 😀..... juss for clarification 😁
    Innovation! We engineers can do anything, who knows if any of these words will make it to the dictionary in the coming years, there's no reason why it shouldn't, is there??

P.S: People, please come up with more sophisticated words so that those 'higher-minds' behind the dictionary can understand and comprehend our talent and dexterity in English. 😁. Please do not spam this thread with questions.
    Cancel
  • naveee

MemberNov 9, 2012

anoopthefriend
    Innovation! We engineers can do anything, who knows if any of these words will make it to the dictionary in the coming years, there's no reason why it shouldn't, is there??

P.S: People, please come up with more sophisticated words so that those 'higher-minds' behind the dictionary can understand and comprehend our talent and dexterity in English. 😁. Please do not spam this thread with questions.
    great apart from you 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register