CE Mobile Style Announcement Discussion

Official Announcement: #-Link-Snipped-#

Feedback, questions, queries in this thread ๐Ÿ˜€

Do share your experience of browsing CE with mobile in this thread.

Replies

• optimystix
    optimystix
    am on the mobile site using desktop browser. It is definitely neat and fast. But how do I revert back to the normal mode ?
    I do not see any option for it.

EDIT:
    ok, logging out of the site did the work. But would prefer having a link to do the same.
    my phone is not working. Did anyone check the site on their mobile browser yet ? any reviews ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That seems to be an issue. Clearing cookies does the trick. I've tried logging on CE with Mobile Style and it worked perfectly. I used my Samsung Wave and the browsing was fast (on normal EDGE).
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    biggie today i noticed a problem it is not opening the next pages
    i can see only starting threads and i cant able to open the latest threads
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    narayana murthy
    biggie today i noticed a problem it is not opening the next pages
    i can see only starting threads and i cant able to open the latest threads
    How did you access it? Via mobile browser or from your desktop?

PS: Please be descriptive when reporting problems. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    The_Big_K
    How did you access it? Via mobile browser or from your desktop?

PS: Please be descriptive when reporting problems. ๐Ÿ˜€
    by system it is fine it is occured through phone
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Yesterday i was browsing CE through mobile, and now it loads faster. ๐Ÿ˜€
    I have a questions that at that time i was not LOGIN and when i was surfing CHIT-CHAT Section and i saw the all topic names but i was not able to find the Page No of the Topic.
    Although i will check it again and report back.
  • er.h3m4l
    er.h3m4l
    is any any app of this forum???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    er.h3m4l
    is any any app of this forum???
    Not yet, but we're planning to launch something soon.
  • er.h3m4l
    er.h3m4l
    For all platforms???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    er.h3m4l
    For all platforms???
    It would either be an app or a mobile style that would work on all the mobile browsers.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    I'm using opera mini. still CE not opening in mobile style.tried by clearing cookies.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ms_cs
    I'm using opera mini. still CE not opening in mobile style.tried by clearing cookies.
    Oh well, sorry to hear that. As I said, we don't have a mobile style yet and there will be several weeks before we actually launch it.

I've tried the style with Android and iOS default browsers and it worked well. There's no reason it shouldn't on any other browser. Is there any error message displayed on your browser? It will help us track any issues specific to mobile web browsers.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This thread is actually no longer relevant as it discusses the mobile style we had launched for the older forum. Closing it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans.. Basically I have good interest in business,entrepreneurship,politics,current happenings.. I dont know the names of the good magazines and books to buy..Can somebody post some names of good magazines...
Hi friends, you all must have seen cameras in old movies. It used to be like a black-box coveredwith a black cloth. If this is not enough the photographer himself...
Facebook has acquired the mobile app development, deployment and maintenance company SNAPTU for $70 million. TechCrunch broke the story. Facebook had partnered with SNAPTU few months ago to develop rich...
TRAI has continued its tradition and indefinitely delayed the decision on No SPAM policy. Here's what the document says - DoT vide letter No. 16-5/2009-AS.III/(Vol. IV) dated 31st January, 2011...
hey hii..this is my 1st post..i am a 3rd year ece student..i wanted to know what magazines should i read or download in order to be updated with whats happening...