CE Meets This Year

CEans,

We've not had CE meet since long and it's high time that we plan for one. For those who aren't aware, CE meets are our offline meets where CEans from a city gather together. We've had informal meets In Pune, Mumbai, Surat, Delhi and Hyderabad and it would be nice if we continue to host meets on larger scale this year.

Let's start planning for meets in your cities. Also, let's have an agenda for all our meets so that we know every attendee will exactly know what to expect at the meet ๐Ÿ˜€

We must keep the meets informal, fun-filled and yet very useful ๐Ÿ˜€ Share your opinions and ideas for the things we can do at any meet. Also tell us possible locations (city).

Keep in mind that since we want maximum attendance for the meets, we must schedule meets on Sundays. ๐Ÿ˜€ [or any holiday ]

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We should have a meet in Southern India. We have lots of very active CEans there. I think we should also conduct a go green activity like planting trees after the official meet. ๐Ÿ˜€

PS: @all CEans from Philippines: You guys can plan a meet too.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    We can arrange one in HOLI but its too near and not easy to arrange now. lets focus on next holiday.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    AbraKaDabra
    We should have a meet in Southern India. We have lots of very active CEans there. I think we should also conduct a go green activity like planting trees after the official meet. ๐Ÿ˜€

PS: @all CEans from Philippines: You guys can plan a meet too.
    Hey, Chennai!!! Plzzz, am here and many are here... Waiting for Biggie and AKD... ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Chennai should be on the list. Chennai is the city that sends most traffic to CE from India.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    Chennai should be on the list. Chennai is the city that sends most traffic to CE from India.
    He he... Thats a nice interesting fact to hear... ๐Ÿ˜€ Lemme get more traffic for you from my friends... ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I hope DoT India is planning for April Fool's Day. According to Operators get deadline for Skype, BlackBerry info - The Times of India DoT has issued deadlines for the...
Sorry to write such a title...(as its not a new branch of engineering). I just needed some help from you people in deciding should engineering be considered according to situations..?...
I've been hearing few good and bad reviews about the WiMAX services being offered in India. It looks like Tata and Reliance are the big players and there are also...
How many engineers on CE have done a transaction on the Internet? It could be anything like - 1. Purchase an item online. 2. Transfer money online (within bank, or...
Please read this: Report: 3-year-old girl in Antique attracts attention for 'predicting' fires - Odds and Ends - GMA News Online - Latest Philippine News What can you say about...