CE Meet @ Nagpur - Calling CEans From Central India

I was looking at the stats and found out that we've quite a large number of CEans visiting CE central India. The number is in thousands. So why not host a meet in Central India, Nagpur?

I'm wondering how many CEans would be interested in attending a CE meet @ Nagpur. Please post your responses below.

The meet location and schedule will be decided later.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    south India ,west India ,central India
    Is there any chance of North India?? 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What's stopping our CEans from North India? Get going! 😁

I'm bit disappointed that I've to start these threads. These should have been 'done' by now. But better late than never. As I said earlier, I'm open to all the meets and keen on attending them.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I am trying my best to attend the next Meet. was thinking for Hydrabad but Nagpur is good Option. I am ready for Nagpur.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Rock on! Nagpur is a good place!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We've a separate thread for west India meet, right?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ceans from North India .Please post your preferred locations here :- My Preferred locations are 1:- Punjab 2:- Delhi 3:- Noida
Curious to see who views your Facebook profile page? You're out of luck. Status updates, Facebook groups, and pages claiming to let users see who has viewed their Facebook profile...
hey guys, i need your ideas.. ideas for my thesis.. I need it so badly,. i'm a computer engineering student and i need to have my proposal for our thesis.....
Hi CEans, The term cloud computing has become one of the hottest talked about topic. Technology is growing fast.It all began with the concept of distributed computing. We had cluster...
CEans, Here's one more, ONCE IN LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY brought to you by CrazyEngineers! Ask questions to the Mr. Mark Chapman - The Chief Engineer of Project Bloodhound SSC (super sonic...