CE-JOB: Need a wordpress mu + buddypress plugin developer

[This is a paid job]
CEans,

If anyone among you can develop plugins for wordpress (and buddypress); I have a simple project for you that won't take more lot of your time. If you are interested, get in touch at

admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com

Tell me about you and a bit about your previous development experience.

Also let me know your hourly rate. If you do a good job; you'll have opportunity to get more projects from CE.

Looking forward to your response!

Best!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No one wants to make good bucks for only few hours of coding? Surprizing!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    What kind of coding people are supposed to do in your so called "simple project" ?

Wait ! May be some one who is in need can contact you. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how can i measure the coefficient of Adhesion and the Adhesion Utilisation curves?
plz some bady help me i doing my Bsc project on Wimax and i have module on ns-2 this WiMAX Module for ns-2 Simulator is post on this page WiMAX...
Hello Everyone! Shruti here. I am pursuing diploma engg. i am a proud crazy Electronics Engineer! I m in final year right now. I dont have depth information as all...
Name: Well I won't admit my real name for all to see, so for all the fellow CEans you may refer to me as BR, Black_Rose or Maya =) Engineering...
OK Guys, After finding lot of Java users here, I thought of starting this thread where questions on Java (from simple ones to higher ones ) will be asked, not...