CE is Open To Media Partnership With Your College Events

CEans,

We are happy to announce that we are now open to all the media partnership requests for your college events. If you are organizing techfests to sports meet to annual gathering to alumni meet - you can get CE as your event media partner.

By associating with CE, you'll be able to brand your event and college in over 180 countries around the globe among the audience that matters - all engineers [​IMG] !

Please note:

1. We are selective in choosing our partnerships. That does NOT mean we associate only with famous colleges only. Even if you're organizing any event in your college for the first time, you can still have CE as your event partner.

2. Our media partnerships are give-and-take. We will help you reach thousands of engineers around the world and in return, we ask you to tell your event visitors how awesome CE is 😀. That's it, no money involved.

3. We enjoy associating with event organizers who match our speed and professionalism.

4. We make sure your event gets publicity through all available channels on CE (Viz. Forums, blogs, announcements et al.)

5. We entertain all the queries and respond to 99.99% of them.

6. Even if you are not in the organizing committee, you can inform your friends who are in the organizing committee.

7. We provide free goodies (t-shirts, caps)to select partnerships that offer greater reach to us among their audience. We will even sponsor prizes for few competitions.

Organizers: Contact Us Here (Click ->) #-Link-Snipped-#
(Please select Event Partnership Proposal as subject)

Questions/Queries: In Following Thread - #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...en-media-partnership-your-college-events.html Discuss in this thread.
Hello Ceans, I have an idea that how if we can give a link of KYCean Interview link to the User's Profile.? _GodFather_
can someone suggest a good project title based on embedded systems? its my final year project. Want some real time application. thank You.
I need a simple java program using applets and threads. please send me as soon as possible. thank you!!
Is RAM Booster software really boosts our RAM??? Please Help me..... VIPUL