CE IO Footer Design Help

We're designing the footer and perhaps, we need your feedback on the stuff you wish to see included in the footer. When we asked for feedback, a lot of CEans informed us that we need to get a proper footer. Now that we have our legal documents (privacy policy, t&c) etc. ready, we're ready to take our footer live.

That said, what information do you expect to see in the footer? Did we miss out on anything important? Any feedback is welcome 😀

Here's how it looks right now: You may see it live here - #-Link-Snipped-# (the links are non-functional yet). We'll add them before adding the footer site-wide.

Screen Shot 2016-09-04 at 6.42.47 PM

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Yes, This one looks like covering all quick links. Just one thing we can add although not much important is Go to TOP.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a comparison of an awful GUI implementation and what I did to work around this painful thing with a simple Perl script. This is the awful GUI. Painful...just...
I'm curious to know whether the voice calls made on the Reliance Jio network will consume the 'data' that users are being charged for? My best guess is 'No'; based...
The Chinese phone maker, Meizu has unveiled the latest M3 Max phone. With its humongous 6" display, the phone offers a punch for the price. Officially priced at 1699 Yuan...
Would you bet on a smartphone with complementary specifications at a mid-range price? If your answer is affirmative you can go with the latest Intex offering, Aqua S7. Equipped with...
Everyone knows IVRS systems are painful to use. Finding a human customer care executive hidden behind the robotic voices of IVRS is nothing short of a treasure hunt; with no...