CE-Infocus

hi guys..
Their is not much activity in the CE-Infocus section.The latest UPDATES in the field of engineering have to find its place here.we have to do some search for frequent activities and update this section.what do u guys say.

Replies

• friendster7
    friendster7
    hey here is some suggestion..we can have some guys alloted to collect what is happing in the world and post it in this section.(it includes me too)
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yes, the original idea was to have the latest engineering news there 😀 I like your idea about assigning CEans to update it! Go ahead with it, friendster.

I suggest you do it like how Neowin.net does it. They write a summary or the first paragraph or two of the article, then gives the link to the full source. I don't think its a good idea to paste everything in the post, it might disinterest CEans from reading it!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeh, friendster! Why don't you take the responsibility of the whole InFocus section?
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    i will big_k but i cannot do it by myself i want help from some one who is online often that can help me a lot.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    friendster7
    i will big_k but i cannot do it by myself i want help from some one who is online often that can help me a lot.
    Of course everyone is there to help. You may search and update whenever you have free time. Just2Rock might be interested? 😀
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    hey i can get updates in computer science.i want some one from the other engineering sections too get updated as well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello,i am very glad to join my engineer fellow.What are the materials needed in the constroction of solar power supply?

Hi

hi i am abhishek .
I will most some mighty cool brain teasers here.😁
Google has many special features to help us to find exactly what we are looking for.The popular features are: Simple Math [FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif]Currency[/FONT][/FONT] Conversion Current...
Hi guyz, we are doing a project regarding security system and we need sms interfacing using 8085. I know that it is possible through 8951 but please if anyone can...