CE- Finance (Don't Be Scared)

Hi CEans ! πŸ˜€

I think its time to introduce 'CE-Finance' section. But before we implement this section I'd like to gather some feedback from you folks! 😁

Q.-> What's CE- Finance section anyway?
-> CE Finance section will host discussions & tutorials developed by our own CEans to educate others on the subject of Money. What do we all need to know about money, shares, real estate, taxes & investments.

Q. -> I do not earn any money. I survive on Pocket Money. Is CE-Finance for me?
-> Yes! Let's educate ourselves on the topic of money management. We may have discussions like 'What do I do with my Pocket Money' πŸ˜€ . The aim is to upgrade our Financial IQ! 😁

Okay, that's a rough Idea. I'm not sure what the final outcome is going to look like. But do let me know what you feel by replying to this thread.

Happy Posting ! 😁

-The Big K-

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    will be happy to see the section on that
  • rick
    rick
    CE-Finance! I love the name 😁!

Go ahead biggy πŸ˜€ , I'm with you. Can't wait to see CE-Finance section πŸ˜€ . I'll tell ya guys how not to use your money πŸ˜›

and yeh, I'm not scared 😎!

rick
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nice to see that you guys want CE-Finance section πŸ˜€ !

Before we actually start the CE-Finance section, let us gather articles/tutorials for our section. If you have articles/tutorials on the subject of money, email them to me. It would be really great if you author an article. 😁

Cummon people, let's gather more ideas about CE-Finance section. Let me know what you think.

-The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    Hey cummon! I still do not see the Finance section πŸ˜”

When are you planning to add it?
  • crazygal
    crazygal
    waiting to see that section
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    please be patient!

Thanks for the response guys ! 😁

I’m in the process of collecting articles & some introductory stuff for our CE - Finance section. It will take few more days to get things done. If you have any suggestions, articles or links to resources, do email them to me πŸ˜€

Also let me know what other things related to the subject of finance would you like to see on CE-Finance. That will help in deciding the structure (Main CE-Section and Sub-sections, if required).

Keep posting!

-The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    'K' where is the Finance section? ? 😑

Just make it appear on the forum and let people post whatever they feel. Someone educate me about investing in IPO!

waiting ! :sleepy:

rick
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    Hold on Rick! πŸ˜€

I'm dying to see the CE-Finance section too. If you want, I'll tell ya the basics of investing in IPO. But let's wait for the Finance section. I'm sure people will come up with interesting posts.

Its really glad to see that people are posting on our forum. It will take some time before people break the barrier & come up with interesting posts.

CE forum rocks!😁

Jerry.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    good....

good...

i am posting some links you can get some basic informations from these links...

Investopedia: Sharper insight, better investing.
    Recommendation of 2 Stocks Weekly | SEBI Registered Research Analyst | 10paisa.com | Trusted Since 2004

Cheers
    Crazy boy😁😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    thanks!

Hey crazyboy !

Thanks for the links, buddy. I checked out the 'investopedia' link and its got some nice articles. I'm still in the process of gathering the articles & starters for the CE - Finance section [​IMG].

Do flood in your suggestions and queries!

Ciao!

-The Big K-
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    take your time k. [​IMG]

i am waiting for an interesting reply to ce money challenge . that will give me some kick to get started.

rick-
    for the IPO basics, check out Investopedia: Sharper insight, better investing. as posted by crazyboy. I found an interesting article there.

JERRY
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Its coming ... soon!

Guys!

I know you want CE-Finance as badly as I do 😁 but give me some more time.

Actually I'm working on a big surprize for you all πŸ˜‰

We haven't had any activity since past 2 days. Where is everyone? πŸ˜€

I'll buy some more time from you guys.

keep rocking ! 😁

-The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    thanks for the link, crazyboy.

biggie is going to take forever to put finance section :sleepy:

just kidding πŸ˜‰

one suggestion- do not make CE-Finance a subsection of general discussion. and frankly, I do not like the concept of sub-sections. Make everything available on the front page.

quick quick biggie [​IMG]

CE-Finace rocks!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    yeh rick πŸ˜”

so far I have collected only two articles for CE-Finance. Let me work on it a little more.

btw, very soon you'll see a nice portal on CE .. err.. *wink* πŸ˜‰

keep flooding your ideas in this thread [​IMG]

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Check out these links too....

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Although realed to Indian Finance...but still good one....

--Cheers
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It seems to me that we'll have to start CE - Finance without the articles. πŸ˜•

I'll also be restructuring the forums in order to 'bring everything to the front', that is there won't be Sub-forums.

Will do that ASAP 😁

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    It seems to me that we'll have to start CE - Finance without the articles. πŸ˜•

I'll also be restructuring the forums in order to 'bring everything to the front', that is there won't be Sub-forums.

Will do that ASAP 😁

-The Big K-

God Help those who help themselve.......
    Ting tong......

pomp pomp.......
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    biggie, count my vote for 'bringing everything to front' 😁

Guys be patient. may i request you to forward me finance related articles? I'll work on them and then forward them to biggie.

Frankly speaking, I can't wait to see CE finance on our forum 😁

JerrY
  • sankalp
    sankalp
    Re:

Well there are many investing sites where u can give brokerage like
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

there is BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) | Live Stock Market updates for S&P BSE SENSEX, Stock Price, Company News & Results
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    its going to take longer!

Thanks for the links sankalp πŸ˜€

I'm sorry to say that CE-Finance will need more time to appear on forums. I got busy with setting up the portal and therefore couldn't really work on getting content for CE-Finance.

CE-Finance will aim at informing, educating our CEans about various aspects of money making/managing. We will work on getting the basics of the subject of money. Now if you have articles for our section, do email them to me.

The next top priority task is to reorganize the forums & add/delete/rename existing sections.

Do keep posting on this thread with whatever information you have. πŸ˜€

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    update??

Biggie, what's the update on CE-Finance?

Home-asset or liability is a good thread to have on CE finance πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    need more time

I feel that I shouldn't have announced CE-Finance so early. [​IMG]

it seems that the we'll have to invent the starters for the awaited CE-Finance. I have already started a thread "your home-asset or liability?" which might be a good thread to be included in CE Finance.

Let's try to come up with more such threads and we'll have a separate finance section 😁

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Can anyone give me any suggestion or site..about mutual funds...
    I saw a hundreds sites...but no good stuff...if anyone have any good one...

:sleepy::?:

--Crazy😁
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    hold it boy! don't invest in mutual funds! πŸ˜•
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Jerry
    hold it boy! don't invest in mutual funds! πŸ˜•

Why so....why you told this..
    😁
    --Crazy
  • crook
    crook
    ce finance ???

That's what I'm wondering. Jerry what's wrong with the mutual funds? πŸ˜•

biggggg k !! Why don't I see the finance section :evil:

oooohoooo ... don't ban me for that face πŸ˜’

I can't wait. Don't you understand?? 😁

eaa ..sorry. losing my wits :sleeping:

c rooo k
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ... sorry!

I'm Sorry! πŸ˜”

I was too busy somewhere else and could not devote time to the forum. I had to travel out of station to perform in a musical concert and couldn't resist myself 😁

But here I am. The only thing that's stopping me is that we have a little feedback from people about everything. CE finance isn't taking off because the people who had promised to write startup-articles for the section haven't yet sent me their articles πŸ˜•.

It seems that we'll have to start of the section anyway and let people post their questions. But then, we have to work on the structuring the forums. Let's see how things go.

-The Big K-
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    Herez my piece of advice.

crazyboy
    Why so....why you told this..
    😁
    --Crazy
    I think jerry is still sobing over the market crash... its ok jerry now its close to the correction so no worries.Crazy boy it was during this market crash that most trusted and top 2 performers in the market gave heavy neagtive returns so i would suggest u better be on the safer side and invest in ICICI Dynamic.. i have seen a stable projection since one year it wasnot affect anywhere last year.. though it has negative returns lately but those r really low.. nothing to worry about.u can go on an invest in it.The suggestion is quite a personal one.. based on market research but go for a bit of research yourself to get a first hand crystal clear information.though u can trust me for that!πŸ˜‰
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    I never liked the idea of investing in Mutual Funds. I'm a real estate man. I can't disclose my investmetns πŸ˜€ but I'm making good money since last 2 years.

Jerry
    p.s: I will not recommend real estate investments if you are not educated enough about real estate.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Done !

CEans!

The CE-Finance sections has been added to the 'General Discussion' section. Let all discussions related to real estate, mutual funds, taxes, savings go into it.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Okay, Let me see if its really that easy πŸ˜‰ . I thought of a simple way of preventing Aircraft Hijack! 1. Cockpit should be isolated from rest of the...
hi people I am currently working on a research, and I am using 8757A scalar Netwrok Analyzer, I was wondering if anyone has been dealing with this device ?!? I...
well iv been into import cars for about 5 and a half yrs now, i just love working on them and autocrossing, circuit racing, ect
I'll start a new thread now. Biggie, you better control the spammers πŸ˜€ Okay, this thread is dedicated to the things that I truely hate. I will list the things...
Hi everyone i am a computers second year student...i will be havin my training after this sem...my seniors and lecturers have adviced me to go for a language course rather...