(CE Exclusive) Intel Perceptual Computing Challenge 2013 Apps

Dear Friends, as you may know that we are wrapping up with Intel Perceptual computing challenge 2013, the million dollar contest that is rocking around. As there are no webcast of the contest, one finds it tough to find the application. I on behalf of CE present you with the entire collection of Apps submitted for the contest including nearly half of it by Integrated Ideas ( firm run by me).

Wish us luck and dont forget to drop your comments. Please enjoy the work of top 150 developers of the world in a very challenging technology.
[ Dear k, you can make this thread sticky till March 2013 when the results will be announced as many are keenly following the contest].
==================================================================

Perceptual Computing works
==========================================================================

6. perRoomba demo - YouTube

7. Perceptual Kitchen System - YouTube

8. Mercury - YouTube

9. Primitives 3D - Intel Perceptual Challenge - Multi Modal Mini-App - YouTube

10.Perceptual SDK challenge: Gesture Games - YouTube

11. VR(Virtual Reality) Car Racing game - YouTube

12.- YouTube

13. VR(Virtual Reality) Pool Foosball game - YouTube

14. Perceptual Computing: Molecual - YouTube

15. Perceptual Computing: Digital Blackboard - YouTube

16.Perceptual Computing: Digital Piano - YouTube

17. Automated music performance assessment - YouTube

18. Perceptual Computing: Molecual - YouTube

19. "Escape" - game prototype for Intel® Perceptual Computing Challenge - YouTube

20.- YouTube

21. - YouTube

22. - YouTube

=====================================================
Our Works
======================================================

1. Morsify: Convert Gestures to Morse Code and Back to Text - YouTube
2.GesPark: A Theme Park to enjoy the beauty of nature in your computer - YouTube
3.GesImage: A Facebook Photo Viewer and Image Retouch Software powered by Intel Perceptual Computing - YouTube
4.GesDicom: Gesture driven Dicom viewer and Volumetric Rendering Engine with Perceptual computing SDK - YouTube
5.GesPlorer: A Conceptual Futuristic 3-D Desktop Powered by Intel's Perceptual Computing SDK - YouTube
6.GesCard: A Gesture Driven 2-D Augumented Reality Game of Solitaire with Intel Perceptual Computing - YouTube
7.GesYou: A Gesture driven YouTube video client powered by Intel Perceptual Computing SDK - YouTube
8. GesYou: A Gesture driven YouTube video client powered by Intel Perceptual Computing SDK - YouTube
9. GesModello: Extract 3D model of real world objects and render in 3D space - YouTube
10.Ges3Draw- Simple 3D Drawing Software Powered by Intel Perceptual Computing SDK - YouTube
11.HeadRacer: Future Generation Gaming with Head Tracking powered by Intel Perceptual Computing SDK - YouTube
12.FaceSec : Face based folder security with powered by Intel Perceptual Computing SDK - YouTube
13.Gesmap: A gesture driven Map Navigator for Ultrabook - YouTube
14.Gestroid: Gesture driven Space Game - YouTube
15.Geskid: A simple App for kids powered by Intel Perceptual Computing SDK - YouTube
16.LockU : A simple USB Protection software with Face Logging - YouTube
17.Gescal- A hand gesture driven calculator powered by Intel Perceptual Computing SDK - YouTube
18. FaceAnalytica- A software that gives a deterministic overview of your persona - YouTube
19.Gestop, A Hand Gesture driven desktop hybrid (powered by Intel Perceptual Computing SDK) - YouTube

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi just browsed through a video where small companies have come with innovative ideas to provide low cost pick and place mechanisms for bread and bakery industry. The bread which...
Write a code of bisection method in matlab.Here a function named ammaraziz is present. i want to modify this code such that the programme requests user to...
I had a liking to know about magnetic beds. And also want to know if they are safe to use them. If they are using sames poles to repel each...
Folks, i've often wondered why we still use bikes with gear shifters on the foot side. In this fast moving world, doesn't that seem to slow things down? Why not...
It's great to be welcomed to this great site! I am an older guy, living in Tampa, FL with my wife. I'm a programmer at Elavon, Inc, a subsidiary of...