CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Reya

MemberDec 15, 2011

Wow! Awesome Biggie 😀 Now it is easy for us to know if the details of a particular event has been posted or not with the help of upcoming events in the next 7 days.Thank you 😀

PS: I dont understand the purpose of having "No" option in RSVP system.Is that option is to remove your name from the confirmed attendees?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 15, 2011

Reya
    PS: I dont understand the purpose of having "No" option in RSVP system.Is that option is to remove your name from the confirmed attendees?
    You can say 'No' if you're supposed to attend the event but can't. Or you can set it to know if you earlier confirmed that you'll attend the event.
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberDec 15, 2011

Superb Feature on CE !! 👍 for this.

By this voting system we can also get information that how many CEans are going to attend the Event and we can make a group on that event too. 😀
    Cancel
  • Pensu

MemberDec 15, 2011

Great......that is a real good feature....😀
    Cancel
  • Dancer_Engineer

MemberDec 15, 2011

Awesome feature! 😀
    Wish I was still in college! <😔>
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

Totally loving the Google Maps system. 😀 Makes it easy, colorful and informative to check the locations.

We all can now cover all the international tech events on our community.
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberDec 15, 2011

Minor Glitches! I am attending a function in Jhumritallaiya- Unable to spot on G-Maps. Between anybody wanna join me? 😛

Jokes apart- Really awesome feature. Way to Go! 👍
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

Issue
    Minor Glitches! I am attending a function in Jhumritallaiya- Unable to spot on G-Maps. Between anybody wanna join me? 😛

Jokes apart- Really awesome feature. Way to Go! 👍
    The smart screening technology does not display the places not worth attending.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

Okay, adding events is very simple, right? It's like filling up a form and then refreshing Google Map. The title of the event will automatically be created from the information you've entered.

Please update your college events as soon as possible.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register