CE Entrepreneurs Club

The idea of forming CE Entrepreneurs Club has been on my mind since long time. Lot of our CrazyEngineers are entrepreneurs, business owners, wannabe entrepreneurs etc.

Many are looking for funding, co-founders, tech leads etc. So why not join hands together here in CE Entrepreneurs Club? If the club grows, we can very well work together to setup new companies, help in marketing, funds etc.

What do you say?

Replies

• kedarjk
    kedarjk
    I am sorry but I didn't get your idea completely.πŸ˜•

Can you explain it in more detail.
  • Differential
    Differential
    A very good idea big K. I'm in "wannabe" category and I'm IN for this club.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kedarjk
    I am sorry but I didn't get your idea completely.πŸ˜•

Can you explain it in more detail.
    Alright.

On CrazyEngineers - we've thousands of engineers from all over the world [and boy! we are growing rapidly!]. Mr. Guy Kawasaki, in our Small Talk, told us that engineers are at the core of entrepreneurship.

So let's say, you are a wannabe entrepreneur. You do not know how to start, where to get funds from, whom to contact (for any help), how to network etc. CE Entrepreneurship Club can be of help. We already have lots of real life entrepreneurs who can guide. There are wannabe entrepreneurs who could be your co-founders. For the technology - CE is with you. For the funds - our network is solid enough (all of us being engineers) to help you with that.

By forming CE Entrepreneurs' Club, we all know who's interested and what help can he/she offer. That's my overall idea. Now you think what can we do through CE Entrepreneurs' club.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Aye Aye Aye!
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Thanks for explaining biggie. I am definitely in. πŸ˜€
  • zheevei
    zheevei
    count me in also K..i like the idea of yours..
    well,btw i this is the very first post..and hi everyone!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey zheevei, welcome to CE & CE Entrepreneurs' Club!

I've posted my raw ideas. Everyone please drop in their own ideas to extend the ideas. Also, let's discuss how should we get started!
  • mahul
    mahul
    Well I'm in.

But I believe that to be a successful entrepreneur, you got to have a vision of what exactly you want to do. Maybe we should start with that. Who knows, if visions and ideas match, we might actually have partnerships brewing.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Lets start here with putting up ideas for new business (As in areas where we would like to explore starting our own enterprise). Who knows we might find partners in each other and start a company together. Taking a privilege of being the first one, here is my idea.

"I have observed that there are many technology startups or small companies who have got interesting and exciting products or services, however they do not have the knowledge and capacity to take it to the world and become a big company. I want to help such companies by providing them all the support and consulting to help them market their product to the world. I want to establish a unique sales process outsourcing company."

Send me your comments or let others know your unique idea.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Aye me also in this Club....
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Im in!

Two of my friends and I have unofficially started a business, and if things go well, we'll be securing our first contract in a month πŸ˜› Things are going so fast that the three of us are still discussing the name of the business, haha.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Best luck Ash
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Thanks godfather πŸ˜€

Will keep you guys updated with the progress!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    yes and we need tips also
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Here is what we can do guys. We all know each other and we are CEans. So ourselves can start a company together. Ash is in Malaysia, I'm in Mumbai, Mahul in Kolkata, Godfather in Surat, Maro in Egypt and xHx in Dubai... Boy we already have our own friends omnipresent. If we have a good business idea that can see day light, we have a team ready. (PS: Assuming that you guys are ready to help each other :hehehe: )

What say? I have already put forward mine. Keep your ideas coming and let us know how we can help each other.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Now, since no one except Googlers know the algorithm, we won't be able to discuss it in detail. I believe we can still make an attempt to come up with...
hi, please give me an idea on wat topic can i do my 8th sem project. please suggest some very good aND advanced ideas wich can impress my hod.
I am 3rd year BE (eee) student. I want to attend a mini project contest in a week. could someone give me a better idea.
Hello all My name is Zach. I have a taken 3 years in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering at Widener University and Penn College respectively. I had to take a break...
hi friends .i am new user of this community.if u have any new idea u can share with meπŸ˜›